Head of Market Controlling Netherlands
We are looking for a new Head of Market Controlling Netherlands for our Dairy Business Unit located in Utrecht. As Head of Market Controlling Netherlands, you will support the business in achieving profitable growth by providing financial support and guidance for the Dutch teams. This is a challenging role, are you ready for that? If your answer is yes, apply today!
About the Job
As Head of Market Controlling Netherlands, you report to the Finance Director Benelux/Dach and you are the financial business partner for the Country Manager. You are a member of the management leadership team and you will report into the cluster Finance Director Dairy, who is not located in Netherlands. You will be responsible for the full P&L, and can count on the support of the cluster FP&A and Operations Controlling team.
- Support and drive the business in achieving profitable growth by providing financial support and guidance for the Dutch teams;
- Lead the local Forecast process, prepare the monthly submission of the Forecast to Benelux (incl. R&O on brand and customer level for the coming 5 quarters). Together with the Country Manager, you will present the GPS to the GM of Benelux;
- Manage the monthly closing from Volume, through Net sales down to A&P (technical closing in SAP R/3, trade term management, internal control + you will lead the NS close meeting)
- Analyze the P&L and variances vs LY, last GPS and vs target, from Topline till ROS - You will communicate the results to key stakeholders to help drive efficiencies;
- Steer the business in driving profitable growth by supporting & challenging innovation & promotion business cases, pricing strategies and annual negotiations with key customers;
- Increase the financial acumen & mindset of the local teams.
To be successful in this role, you have a Master in Finance or Economics, ideally with a deep knowledge of finance/BI tools (SAP, Hyperion, Power BI). You have at least 5 years of controlling experience within a complex/matrix organization and you know how to be a strong leader supporting and developing your team.
We will welcome an open-minded, reliable, proactive and team-oriented person. Strong communication and technical skills are required to connect to other finance teams and manage financial forecasting and business complexity.
Danone’s mission is bringing health through food to as many people as possible and we want to invite people to join the movement for a healthier world. We recognize the power people have to impact the world through their daily choices. Healthy food needs a healthy planet, and this is what our new signature One Planet One Health embodies. Click here to discover more about Danone in the Benelux.
At Danone, we offer a complete package of benefits, with a competitive primary salary and yearly bonus, but also benefits like a premium free pension, 30 days annual leave and several discounts on a collective health insurance and even on some of our products.
Hit the “apply now”. To comply with GDPR, we cannot process your personal data without given consent. Therefore, we strongly recommend applying directly via our careers website.
Need more information? Please contact me: