Healthcare Nutrition Science Intern
About the Job
Your job is to support our Healthcare Nutrition Science manager and to manage several projects.
The support means providing scientific information internally and externally and helping with the facilitation of scientific events. Responsibilities that are part of this job:
- Convert scientific data into practical solutions/health benefits for the daily HCP practice.
- Develop scientific materials and nutrition tools.
- Provide competitive intelligence in the market.
- Provide scientific training within Nutricia Worldwide.
- Facilitate and organize local scientific symposia on topics related to our brands/products, including coordination with international speakers.
- Facilitate company attendance at local/international congresses, local seminars and round tables.
- E-learning’s: Develop e-learning content on several nutrition topics for internal stakeholders.
- Competitor database: Prepare competitor analysis of our products in specific markets.
What’s in it for you?
You have the chance to gain real business experience, using your scientific knowledge. You have the chance to work in an extremely international team, with many different backgrounds and cultures. You will learn how to be the link between science and business, by translating your knowledge into a business environment and by working together cross-functionally. And of course, it’s a great way to enter the world of Danone!
About the team
You will work in the Healthcare Nutrition team of Nutricia Worldwide, which is part of the Early Life Nutrition business. The Healthcare Nutrition team is the partner of all health actors; we secure the best nutritional solution in early life for a healthy future; reaching every single baby around the world.
The Nutricia Worldwide team continuously unlocks and develops markets offering high quality nutritional products all over the world. The export team works together with local importers and distributors who represent our brands. The team consists of 50 Danoners with 27 different nationalities and they work from our office in Zoetermeer (NL). It’s a very energetic, passionate, positive and open environment where all your colleagues will be happy to help you! You will report to the science managers and you cooperate a lot with your marketing, sales & medical colleagues.
Do you want to gain experience at Danone by using your science background in a commercial environment? Apply to become our new Healthcare Nutrition Science Intern!
So, who are we looking for?
We are looking for a student in relevant life sciences (e.g. nutrition, biology, dietetics, medicine), with a solid understanding of evidence based practice in nutrition & dietetics. You are fluent in English and you have strong communication skills so you can translate scientific data into compelling and credible messages. You like to work with digital systems. You like to work in a team, you are detailed oriented and you have a flexible mindset. Speaking Spanish or Russian is an advantage.
You can start this internship as soon as possible, full time, for at least 6 months in Zoetermeer (NL).
Hit the “apply now” button, the sooner you apply the better! Part of the interview process will be a telephone interview, a first round interview and a 2nd round interview.