Healthcare Rayonmanager Hospital Channel
Would like to strengthen and expand the market position for Nutricia in the hospital channel and drive the demand in the region of Noord-Holland? Are you the strong networker who can build long-lasting relationships within your region and together with our team be responsible for the commercial success?
About the Department
What we eat and drink as babies influences our lifelong health and can impact our food preferences later in life. We know that breast milk is the best source of nutrition with many short and long-term benefits for both infants and mothers. However, some women who cannot or choose not to breastfeed need safe, healthy options for their children. Our portfolio of baby formula products is based on years of scientific research and innovation and is designed to meet the nutritional needs of babies in early life.
Sometimes highly specialized medical nutrition is necessary in early life. If babies are born prematurely or are diagnosed with cow’s milk allergy, normal infant nutrition may not be sufficient to support their growth. To manage their condition and alleviate symptoms, these babies need specially formulated medical nutrition. Some babies and young children are diagnosed with faltering growth as a result of an underlying medical condition or cannot eat and drink normally and need medical nutrition products that provide a balance of energy, protein, vitamins and minerals to help them grow and thrive.
The Healthcare Nutrition Solutions is a part of Specialized Nutrition category which offers nutritional solutions with the shared goal of improving the health and well-being of vulnerable individuals. This ambition stretches from the first day of pregnancy into old age, with similar activities in terms of innovation and scientific research. The Nutricia brand is a key asset for our business, thanks to a medical legacy of more than 120 years and a recognition of health leaders around the world.
About the Job
In this role you will represent our company be focusing on the specified target groups in the hospital channel and focus on Treatment categories (eg Allergy Relief, Faltering Growth, GI, preterm) and specified target groups (eg Paediatricians, 2nd line and linked 1st line Paeds dieticians, nurses, etc). Together with the team you will be providing a better understanding of our beautiful products by visiting these target groups and organizing training sessions to optimize their knowledge.
Your main responsibilities:
- Co-develop the Commerical strategy together with the Health Care Solutions Manager Paeds Hospital.
- Bringing new insights from the NL healthcare landscape outside-in to initiate new local, regional commercial opportunities that help develop the category and channel strategy.
- Be the representative towards specific local stakeholders in the Paeds Hospital channels.
- Deliver the sales objectives for the Paeds Hospital channel in NL according to the set KPI's.
- Strengthen and expanding the market position for Nutricia by driving demand in the Paeds Hospital channel focusing on the most relevant local approaches within the specific region.
- Drive proper DMU management with key external stakeholders, to support Fulfillment teams.
- Help set out and monitor yearly plans linked to Collaboration agreements (SWB) within agreed Hospital contracts, with relevant stakeholders (internally/externally).
- Help initiate and/or execute participation in various national and local symposia and events in the different relevant targets areas, in close collaboration with HC Strategy and Medical functions.
To be able to achieve the above and be successful in this role we believe you have at least 3 years relevant experience within the healthcare industry. You are preferably living in Noord-Holland. You have strong commercial acumen and you are a great communicator, someone who can influence and build a strong network. You are also able to work independently and find creative solutions to achieve your goals. You are fluent in verbal and written in Dutch and English. You accelerate best within an entrepreneurial environment.
Danone’s mission is bringing health through food to as many people as possible and we want to invite people to join the movement for a healthier world. We recognize the power people have to impact the world through their daily choices. Healthy food needs a healthy planet, and this is what our new signature One Planet One Health embodies. Click here to discover more about Danone in the Benelux.
At Danone, we offer a complete package of benefits, with a competitive primary salary and yearly bonus, but also benefits like a premium free pension, 30 days annual leave and several discounts on a collective health insurance and even on some of our products.
We invite you to apply online via our website. You have until the closing date 1st of March 2020 to apply. To comply with GDPR regulations, we cannot process your personal data without given consent. Therefore, we strongly recommend applying directly via our careers website.
Need more information? Please contact me: