Healthcare Regional Sales Manager North
Are you looking for your next career step in coaching your sales team and grow the business of an inspiring and high potential category in healthcare? To drive your regional sales team towards excellence in execution and to create strong joint business plans with key customers? To co-design a long-term vision and strategy for your region and at the same time grow & coach your team?
About the Job
As our Healthcare Regional Sales Manager Hospital & Elderly Homes North, you are responsible to deliver monthly, quarterly & yearly sales objectives of your region. You achieve this through effective sales team management and strategic management of regional key contracts & customers for Flanders Belgium region. This business is mainly built on the Adult Oral & Enteral brands such as Fortimel and Nutrison.
You report to the Head of Heathcare Solutions Adult and your main responsibilities are the following:
- Continuously analyze the business and proactively manage your region and P&L to achieve objectives,
- Identify new growth opportunities in your region to enrich strategic & tactical plans,
- Cascade strategy & derive cycles priorities and targets for your team,
- Coach & support your Healthcare Sales Reps team in their individual territory plan at ecosystem level fostering both Hospital & EH,
- Manage key regional customers (Hospital/EH/Homecare) in close collaboration with KAM team,
- Prepare and follow-up on execution of tenders in close collaboration with KAM team,
- Follow-up on territory management:
- Monitor your team activity KPIs and implement correction actions when necessary,
- Implement and monitor agreed customer Segmentation & Targeting,
- Manage, develop and coach your team,
- Build strong team spirit,
- Contribute to national Adult strategy & work closely with your regional counterpart to share insights, best practices, etc.
You have a Master degree in business management and 5-7 years of experience of which at least 3 years of sales management experience within health / pharma / homecare business. You are fluent in Dutch and English.
Besides, you also need to:
- Have a strong business acumen,
- Be analytical with a pragmatic and creative approach,
- Be a team builder with leadership skills and Sales team management experience,
- Have a concise and inspiring way of communicating with people (communicating clear vision, being a persuasive presenter),
- Have experience in working with cross-functional teams and to foster collaboration,
- Be able to leverage relationships (knowing customer intimately, being a networker, active influencing).
These are some of the key challenges you could soon take on at Danone Nutricia. Are you up for it? If you feel enthusiastic enough, apply now!
Danone’s mission is bringing health through food to as many people as possible and we want to invite people to join the movement for a healthier world. We recognize the power people have to impact the world through their daily choices. Healthy food needs a healthy planet, and this is what our new signature One Planet One Health embodies. Click here to discover more about Danone in the Benelux.
In the team of Leen Vangrunderbeek, we collaborate intensively to develop a clear strategy to ensure recognition as preferred partner at our customers. We are on top of market developments in the hospital & Elderly home landscape and are internally the key link between many cross-functional departments. You will be part of a dynamic and ambitious team, with a good balance of senior profiles & newcomers. Together we focus on driving sustainable business with a lot of passion!
At Danone we offer a complete package of benefits, with a competitive primary salary and yearly bonus, but also benefits like a premium free pension, 29 days annual leave and health insurance.
But more importantly, this role will give you a solid basis and a gateway to continue your career in either the sales environment or towards a next role in other departments closely related to this function.
We are looking forward to getting to know you soon!
Hit the “apply now” button. We strongly recommend applying directly via our careers website. Part of the interview process will be a telephone interview, followed by interviews (incl. business case) in our office in Brussels (Docks).
For more information, please contact me: