Medical Representative Hospital & Elderly Homes South
If you are looking for your new exciting challenge as Healthcare Sales Representative, this might be interesting for you!
About the Job
As our Healthcare Sales Representative Hospital & Elderly Homes South, you are responsible to maximize hospital intramural sales on your territory, to drive brand preference at discharge moment and generate source effect on pharmacies with our elderly care products. You help to develop and deliver winning contracts & tenders driving profitable growth for Nutricia and becoming the preferred partner of customers within the hospital channel.
You report to the Regional Sales Manager South and your main responsibilities are the following:
- Design and deploy yearly Territory Action Plans - drilling national strategies into local action plans,
- Identify new business opportunities to develop the business in your territory,
- Propose & analyze customer investment plans and the respective ROI,
- Deliver call plans, frequently review & analyze sales results & KPI's to continuously improve your performance,
- Implement strategy/sales cycle focus & achieve against set KPI's,
- Manage your customers: set commercial objective, visit customers, generate brand preference vs competition, handle customer requirements, follow up on agreements, etc.,
- Manage your accounts: map your accounts, prepare and influence tenders, build a commercial proposition in collaboration, negotiate with decision makers, etc.,
- Manage Opinion Leaders: identify and/or groom new Key Opinion Leaders together with Medical team and support Medical team in managing Key Opinion Leaders,
- Use properly your assigned financial resources,
You have a bachelor or master degree in business management and at least 3 year field sales experience in Hospital or Elderly Homes (pharma, medical devices). You are fluent in French and have good knowledge of English.
Besides, you also need to:
- Be enthusiastic with a strong drive and the motivation to go the extra-mile to grow your territory,
- Have excellent organizational and planning skills,
- Have an entrepreneurial mindset, with the ability to work on autonomously and bring creative solutions,
- Have good analytical, selling & negotiation skills,
- Flourish in a team and have the power to build strong relationships.
Danone’s mission is bringing health through food to as many people as possible and we want to invite people to join the movement for a healthier world. We recognize the power people have to impact the world through their daily choices. Healthy food needs a healthy planet, and this is what our new signature One Planet One Health embodies. Click here to discover more about Danone in the Benelux.
You join Nutricia Specialized Nutrition division of Danone. Consistently with its « Best care » mission, the Adult business of Nutricia SN believes in the power of nutrition to make a positive and proven difference to health. Our nutritional solutions are tailor-made to meet the specific nutritional needs associated with a variety of diseases and conditions. Our purpose is to deliver pioneering nutritional discoveries that help people live longer and healthier lives.
Working for the market leader in a growing and inspiring category such as Medical Nutrition, being in the driver seat of your territory to stimulate its growth and protect the business, managing the whole discharge in your territory… and much more!
This is an exciting opportunity where you will work on a dynamic, inspiring and growing category: Medical Nutrition. Through diversity of tasks, you will learn a lot and have opportunities to develop yourself in coming years - in either your sales environment or towards a next role in other departments closely related to this function.
Besides, at Danone we offer a complete package of benefits, with a competitive primary salary and yearly bonus, but also benefits like a premium free pension, 29 days annual leave and health insurance.
But more importantly – many opportunities for next steps in either your sales environment or towards a next role in other departments closely related to this function
We are looking forward to getting to know you soon!
Hit the “apply now” button. We strongly recommend applying directly via our careers website. Part of the interview process will be a telephone interview, followed by interviews in our office in Brussels (Docks).
For more information, please contact me: