Brand Manager Childcare
We are looking for a:
Healthcare Strategy Manager Growth
As a Healthcare Strategy Manager, you will contribute to the evolution and growth of the Faltering growth and Preterm categories and the Infatrini, Nutrini and Nutrilon brands in the Netherlands. You will contribute to the development of the strategic plan and will drive the local execution of it.
You will be working closely together and in full alignment with a cross-functional team, including but not limited to Marketing, Medical, Healthcare Solutions, and Finance. Furthermore, you will have significant contact with market research organizations and various agencies such as creative agencies, communication agencies, packaging agencies and event agencies. You will have regular contact with the global team by sharing local activities and best practices.
You Key Responsibilities
- Strive for profitable growth
- Leverage all elements of the marketing mix to optimize value of the existing offer, and assesses new opportunities, prioritizing those that will create the greatest brand value
- Make bold, data-based choices to create a sustainable and profitable annual brand growth plan
- Decide how to allocate resources, set KPIs and secure business support for them
- Discover actionable insights
- Take responsibility to personally listen to and connect with patients, HCP´s and other influencers, and know when and how to gather the data needed
- Uncover powerful insights from multiple data sources, where relevant validated through testing
- Take the critical insights for growth and articulate the key tasks the brand must do to unlock them
- Craft and activate manifesto brands for growth
- Use patient & HCP understanding and brand knowledge to uncover a powerful tension which the brand can take a stand on
- Combine an understanding of business objective and brand positioning to develop the right local mix of activation ideas to make the brand relevant and fuel growth
- Develop powerful creative ideas and content
- Use storytelling techniques to transform a factual brief into an inspiring story
- Ensure creative executions are right for their context, and will effectively contribute to the critical KPIs needed for growth
- Brief and give feedback on powerful creative ideas that can be brought to life over time, having the courage to kill weak ideas quickly
- Excite with breakthrough innovation
- Identify innovation opportunities that will add value to patients, HCP´s or other stakeholders and deliver business growth
- Uses co-creation with patients and other relevant stakeholders (internal and external) to define the right product and service offer and use agile testing methodologies to optimize
- Unlock media and touchpoint opportunities
- Deploy the right content, for the right target audience, at the right time, across the right touchpoints, and stay on top of new touchpoint opportunities
- Analyze brand performance across touch points, prioritizing opportunities cross-channel, and timely flag when course correction is required
- Unleash the power of digital and data
- Source the right data and use it to personalize content for different target audiences in the most appropriate channels
- Understand the digital journey a patient or HCP could follow and co-build with the digital team a strong digital media plan across priority channels
- Understand and measure key success factors to drive conversion
Needed for Success
To be successful in this role, you have been working in a marketing function for at least 3-5 years. You have experience in working with cross-functional teams, where you had to align and manage stakeholders. You are able to cope with complex environments and projects and are able to grasp complex matters quickly. You have an affinity to nutrition and health and enjoy the idea of being able to positively influence children and infants´ health, growth and development.
Skills & Competences
- Ambitious, proactive, pragmatic, self-starter with ability to take ownership.
- Good balance between strategic thinking and hands-on execution
- Strong commercial and analytical skills, with the ability to see the bigger picture, focus on results and monitor performance.
- Excellent organizational skills, team worker, stress-resistant and able to handle multiple priorities.
- Agile and able to adapt to change. Ability to work in a matrix organization.
- Strong communication skills.
- Language: Dutch, English
Danone’s mission is bringing health through food to as many people as possible and we want to invite people to join the movement for a healthier world. We recognize the power people have to impact the world through their daily choices. Healthy food needs a healthy planet, and this is what our new signature One Planet One Health embodies.
Hit the “apply now” button. To comply with GDPR regulations, we cannot process your personal data without given consent. Therefore, we strongly recommend applying directly via our careers website.
Need more information? Please contact me Esther van Aalst, Talent Manager via firstname.lastname@example.org or via whatsapp.