HR Business Partner
Are you an experienced and business-savvy HR professional looking for a challenging role in an international environment? Do you thrive in an open, transparent and respectful culture? Then we have the position for you! people as possible.
About the Job
You will work in our Danone’s global HQ for Nutricia in Hoofddorp and you will report to the Lead HRBP responsible for our Cycle & Procurement Division. Danone Cycle & Procurement (C&P) are shifting our focus in procurement to fully support our “One Planet, One health” purpose. This change contains improving our ways of working on a variety of areas like Sustainability, Business Partnering, Supply Management, Procurement Excellence, and Digital Innovation.
As an HR Business Partner responsible for cycles and procurement, you will have an essential role in aligning the HR strategy for all procurement professionals working for Danone in the Netherlands. In this role, you will address business priorities in regards to people management, and guide business transformations towards a new organisational design.
In this role, you will be responsible for:
- Delivering HR operational excellence for C&P
- Being a trusted advisor for your stakeholders, providing expert advice, guidance and coaching to managers in all aspects of HR Supporting senior management in the performance management cycle and annual salary reviews incl. personal development planning, talent reviews and succession planning
- Facilitating the Danone’s learning strategy together with the Global and Regional learning teams
- Partnering in organisational design and change processes and working with management to create high-performance teams (i.e., through teambuilding sessions)Driving culture and engagement initiatives for C&P
- Driving fundamentals and performance for HR Support, legal compliance and Danone policies
For this job, we are looking for a talented HR professional with a proven background in managing and excelling in HR activities, preferably in a worldwide operating company. You have a bachelor or master’s degree and ideally Over eight years of experience as an HR Business Partner or HR Manager. As your success lies in the onward development of HR activities, we need someone with a powerful sense for building trust and credibility. You have experience with building a talent strategy on a global level and proven results in leading HR projects.
Danone’s mission is bringing health through food to as many people as possible, and we want to invite people to join the movement for a healthier world. We recognise the power people have to impact the world through their daily choices. Healthy food needs a healthy planet, and this is what our new signature, One Planet One Health embodies.
At Danone, we offer a complete package of benefits, with a competitive primary salary and yearly bonus, but also benefits like a premium free pension, 30 days annual leave and several discounts on a collective health insurance and even on some of our products.
If you are interested in this job opportunity, please hit the "apply now" button and upload your application to our career site jobs.danone.com. Due to GDPR, we need your consent to process your data, we therefore strongly request your application sent thru our career site. Part of the interview process will be a telephone screening, followed by a first and final round interview.
Need more information? Please contact me: