HR Reporting & Analytics Manager
As HR Reporting & Data Manager, you will serve as the domain expert for human capital analytics within the region and support the team to deliver data-driven insight and support decision making. This is a key role in our business, ready for this challenge? Apply today!
About the Job
You are passionate about HR analytics. You'd like the opportunity to join a team that is starting to further build an HR analytics and reporting function for Benelux. This position will provide insights and continuous improvement of actionable trend analyses that enable the business to make data-based decisions.
You will have a dual mission. Firstly, to own the HR Reporting activities within the Benelux. Secondly, you will drive the transformation and enhancement of the HR data and analytics platform, aligned to Global Standards whilst fulfilling local requirements.
- Own the statutory social reporting process (Magnitude) and safety reporting - be end responsible for all matters related to the HR Reporting agenda (Reporting of working hours for the safety reporting, Monthly Business Services Performance Dashboard, Management Dashboard, etc.).
- Will define the Reporting & Analytics vision and roadmap.
- Be the data quality champion and contribute to ongoing data enhancement process including data definition and usage.
- Support the Cluster HR Business Services team to deliver data-driven insight and support decision making.
- Support and assist local HR teams on their reporting requirements, tool requests, including access management.
- Animate the HR Community on HR analytics tools & processes, including the training of newcomers.
- Be the HR Data and Analytics tools champion and contribute to its ongoing enhancement.
- Be a key point of contact with IS/IT on all matters related to HR Data and Analytics Technology platforms.
You have a relevant master’s degree and at least 5-8 years of working experience in HR, with a strong affiliation with HR Systems and Tools Experience in Data Modeling, Analytics and Change management is an advantage. You can communicate complex material to senior leadership in a clear and actionable manner and strong attention to detail ensuring data integrity and excellent analytical skills. Fluent in verbal and written English and proficient in Dutch is an advantage.
You connect naturally and easily and gain energy out of building professional networks.
Danone’s mission is bringing health through food to as many people as possible, and we want to invite people to join the movement for a healthier world. We recognize the power people have to impact the world through their daily choices. Healthy food needs a healthy planet, and this is what our new signature, One Planet One Health embodies.
At Danone, we offer a complete package of benefits, with a competitive primary and yearly bonus, but also benefits like a premium free pension, 30 days annual leave and several discounts on a collective health insurance and even on some of our products.
If you are interested in this job opportunity, please hit the "apply now" button and upload your application to our career site jobs.danone.com. Due to GDPR, we need your consent to process your data, we therefore strongly request your application sent thru our career site. Part of the interview process will be a telephone screening, followed by a first and final round interview.
Need more information? Please contact me: