This is a role for someone who craves a daily challenge balanced by the desire to be accountable for delivering the best for our Specialized Nutrition (SN) Benelux and her customers and consumers. It’s the Commercial Business Unit in a wider network of Benelux entities and the broader Danone Company.
About the Job
This position is part of the SN HR Benelux team that consists of 3 HR Business Partners and a Head of HR Benelux, all reporting to the HR Director Benelux for SN (based in the Netherlands). This role is based, together with the Head of HR Benelux, in Brussels and the rest of the team in the Netherlands. This business facing HR team works closely with the colleagues in the HR Business Services in both countries – ensuring together as one HR team – the relevant support for the functions in scope.
In this role, you will partner with the Belgium country leader as well as one function in Benelux set up to drive the HR agenda. You will advise and partner with dynamic and senior leaders to create and maintain an effective organization structure and high performing teams.
What would you do?
- Work with and support – from an HR perspective – Business Partners and their teams in your scope, to create business sustainable and high performance within these functions in SN Benelux.
- Lead the annual people cycle and for your scope and provide additional proximity support for all Belgium based employees in the Business Units;
- Identify Talent & Diversity needs (in anticipation) for the teams in scope;
- Drive the development of line manager capability and ownership of people agenda;
- Represent SN CBU in the wider Benelux community to drive the broader HR agenda for the region working closely together with other HRBPs and centralized Business Services (talent, learning & reward functions).
- Support HRD on delivering strategic people agenda and lead/are involved in a selected number of Benelux projects for the business unit.
For this job, we are looking for a talented HR professional with a proven background in managing and excelling in HR activities, preferably in an international and matricial operating company. You have a bachelor or master’s degree and ideally over 8 years of experience as an HR Business Partner or HR Manager. As your success lies in the onward development of HR activities, we need someone with a powerful sense for building trust and credibility. You have experience with building a talent strategy on a global level and proven results in leading HR projects. Knowledge of the Belgium labor legislation and speaking Dutch and French fluently is mandatory.
Those that do want to get out of their comfort zone or take new challenges in an environment that is adapting every day, they should apply today!
Danone’s mission is bringing health through food to as many people as possible, and we want to invite people to join the movement for a healthier world. We recognise the power people have to impact the world through their daily choices. Healthy food needs a healthy planet, and this is what our new signature, One Planet One Health embodies.
At Danone we offer a complete package of benefits, with a competitive primary salary and yearly bonus, but also benefits like a company car, lunch tickets, etc.
If you are interested in this job opportunity, please hit the "apply now" button and upload your application to our career site jobs.danone.com. Due to GDPR, we need your consent to process your data, we therefore strongly request your application sent thru our career site. Part of the interview process will be a telephone screening, followed by a first and final round interview.
Need more information? Please contact me: