Human Resources Intern
Your mission is to support one of our HR Business Partners with all the HR Management activities, such as:
- Compensation & Benefits - help in the annual objective setting with the HR System sHaRe;
- Performance & Development - performance and talent review;
- Recruitment - the full process from the job intake with the hiring manager up until creating the on boarding documentation;
- Finance: management of Purchase Orders and Vendors in SAP;
- Organogram Management.
Are you looking for a great internship within Human Resources? At Danone Nutricia Research we are looking for a student eager to follow an internship program for a period of at least 6 months!
What we offer?
We offer you a full-time, challenging internship (internship allowance is applicable) in an innovative multinational company, with career prospects, personal development, with an open and dynamic atmosphere. You will enjoy working in a dynamic, complex, international environment and you are very much a business-oriented person with a natural interest in the different processes of an organization.
So, who are we looking for?
We are looking for a student who is interested in HR and is pro-active, energetic and able to work in an inspiring and international environment. You are accurate, results-oriented and a self-starter who can work independently while still being a team-player. You have great communications skills and you like to take responsibility.
There are also some hard requirements:
- Enrolled at university, i.e. Bsc or Msc. Student in Human Resources, Organizational Psychology, Business Administration during the whole duration of the internship;
- Fluency in English (both written and verbally) is a must, Dutch and/or French are an advantage;
- Available from July for at least 6 months.
If we just described your profile, please click the “Apply” button! If you have any questions or need more information about the job, please contact Irene Girardo via email: email@example.com.
Please note that applications via e-mail will not be processed and that the cover letter is mandatory!