Human Resources Internship
We are looking for an ambitious and energetic Student Intern to join Danone to support the HR Team.
You will work within the Human Resources team at our global office and supervised by one of the HR Business Partners. Your mission is to support the HR team with all their activities and to bring ideas on the table.
Do you want do with a great HR internship in the global team of Danone in Amsterdam?
So, what will you do in practice?
Not a single day will be the same! You will experience all kind of different HR activities and you will work with multiple HR business partners at the same time. Time management, stakeholder management and learning about HR is something that will come back every day. The most important topics you will work on:
• Supporting the main HR processes: Performance and Development review, Development Plans, Annual Salary review, etc.
• Handling new hires/leavers documentation
• Internal communication
• Driving operational processes in diverse fields (e.g. international mobility, overhead management)
What we offer?
Due to our culture, based on freedom and empowerment, Danone becomes the environment where every day can be a fresh adventure - full of new possibilities and opportunities to learn. You will learn how HR works in the business, stakeholder management, communication skills and to work in an international company. Furthermore we offer a monthly internship allowance plus reimbursement of home-work commuting cost in NL. We do not offer relocation and/or accommodation benefits for students located abroad.
You will have a broad HR experience in a highly international and diverse environment!
So, who are we looking for?
We are looking for a student who is interested in HR and is pro-active, energetic and able to work in a highly dynamic and international environment. You are accurate and results-oriented and a self-starter who can work independently while still being a team-player. You have great communications skills and you like to take responsibility. Being flexible is key! Experience with Excel & Powerpoint is a must.
Next to this, there are a few hard requirements:
- Enrolled at university, i.e. Bsc or Msc. Student in Human Resources, Organizational Psychology, Business Administration.
- Fluency in English (both written and verbally) is a must, Dutch and/or French is an advantage;
- Available from July for at least 5-6 months;
- Living close to Schiphol, Amsterdam (or willing to relocate) and able to work at least 4 days a week
At Danone, we are dedicated to achieving health through food. And not only that; we want our mission to benefit people of every age, in every social and cultural environment and in every part of the world - as many people as possible.
If we just described your profile, please click the “Apply now” button! If you have any questions or need more information about the job, please contact me!