Internship - Human Resources
About the Job
You will be part of the Human Resources team, with 13 colleagues at one of our global offices located in Amsterdam/Hoofddorp (NL). As the HR Intern, you will be closely working with multiple HR Business Partners at the same time in which time management, stakeholder management and learning about human resources is something that will come back to you every day. Your main mission will be to support in the day-to-day activities and ongoing projects by bringing your ideas to the table.
So, what will be your main responsibilities?
- Supporting the main HR processes — from Performance and Development Reviews to Development Plans to Annual Salary review and many more…
- Handling documentation of new hires and leavers;
- Collaborate with internal communication;
- Get to know the HR Business Partner role by looking after interns
- Driving operational processes in diverse fields (e.g. HR reporting, onboarding, etc.)
Are you looking for kickstarting your career in Human Resources as an Intern within our multicultural team at our brand-new office in Hoofddorp (near Amsterdam)? Then make sure to apply now as we are looking for you to start Middle of March 2019!
So, who are we looking for? We are looking for a Bachelor/Master student in Human Resources, Organizational Psychology, Business Administration or any other related field in which you show interest in HR. We expect you to be pro-active, energetic and able to work in a highly dynamic & international environment. You are accurate and results-oriented while being a self-starter who can work independently while still being a team-player. You prove to have great communications skills and are not afraid to take responsibility. Furthermore, you are a regular user of Excel and PowerPoint.
Next to this, there are a few hard requirements:
- You are enrolled at university during the whole period of the internship (if you are a non-EU citizen, you need to be enrolled at a Dutch university);
- You are fluent in English – written and spoken;
- You can start Middle of March 2019 for a minimum of 6 months (4 days per week);
- Willing to travel or relocate close to Amsterdam/Hoofddorp, the Netherlands
Danone’s mission is bringing health through food to as many people as possible and we want to invite people to join the movement for a healthier world. We recognize the power people have to impact the world through their daily choices. Healthy food needs a healthy planet, and this is what our new signature One Planet One Health embodies.
Due to our culture, based on freedom and empowerment, Danone becomes the environment where every day can be a fresh adventure - full of new possibilities and opportunities to learn. You will learn how HR works in the business, stakeholder management, communication skills and to work in an international company. Furthermore, we offer a monthly internship allowance plus reimbursement of home-work commuting cost in the Netherlands. We do not offer relocation and/or accommodation benefits for students located abroad.
Hit the “apply now” button. You have until the closing date December 15, 2018 to apply. Part of the interview process will be a telephone interview with the HR recruitment team and a 2nd round interview with your future supervising manager. To comply with GDPR regulations, we cannot process your personal data without given consent. Therefore, we strongly recommend applying directly via our careers website.
Need more information? Please contact me Helin ARDENT (Campus Recruitment Intern) via email@example.com.