Industrial Automation Engineer
Are you experienced in Industrial Automation?
About the Job
This role is part of our Specialized Nutrition factory located in Zoetermeer and reports directly to the Head Industrial Automation. In this factory (with over 500 Danoners) we produce specialized liquid medical nutrition contributing to the well-being of vulnerable target groups (infants, elderly and sick) in over 55 countries.
Your main responsibilities
As a Industrial Automation Engineer you will be part of the selection phase of projects in order to define, develop, implement, launch and close the projects on industrial automation level. In the technical projects (levels 0-3) you will also be responsible for the automation part.
From this pivotal position within Nutricia’s Zoetermeer Supply Point you will be responsible for:
- Be counterpart for Engineering in some main strategic technical projects for OT/IT in the industrial automation;
- Leads and implements turnkey industrial automation solutions according to URS and makes sure that IA and OT/IT standards are respected as well as all GMP rules;
- Leads, empowers and instructs suppliers and internal/external automation engineers in the Select, Define, Develop, Implement, Launch and Closing phase of the project steps;
- Security: data integrity and backups;
- Communicates and convinces on all levels in the organization internal and suppliers;
- Supporting the CAPEX projects on the automation side by anticipating any impact on automation given by the project;
- Control of cost and invoicing of the automation projects and propose solutions in case of over costs.
Are you experienced in a production environment, analytical and experienced with improvement/ change projects?
We are looking for someone with a BSc degree with at least 5 years of experience in a production or packaging environment preferably working in, or closely with, food, pharma or medical. Moreover, you have demonstrated to work in projects and to collaborate with experts across diverse disciplines.
In addition, you fit this role perfectly because you are/have:
- You have a BSc in Automation or Electrotechnology. Experience within a production environment is a must have;
- You have +5 years of experience in an Industrial Automation role, added with knowledge of GAMP/GMP;
- Knowledge of technology and methods to coach a team in shifts and have them perform optimally;
- Experience with technical (improvement or change) project work;
- You are analytical, eager to learn, creative and solution orientated;
- Good knowledge and command of the Dutch and English language, spoken and written (must have).
Danone’s mission is bringing health through food to as many people as possible and we want to invite people to join the movement for a healthier world. We recognize the power people have to impact the world through their daily choices. Healthy food needs a healthy planet, and this is what our new signature One Planet One Health embodies. Click here to discover more about Danone in the Benelux.
Are you the Industrial Automation Engineer we are looking for? Hit the “apply now” button now. To comply with GDPR regulations, we cannot process your personal data without given consent. Therefore, we strongly recommend applying directly via our career website.
Need more information? Please contact me.