Industrial Learning & Development Coordinator
Have you got a solid background & strong affinity with operations and production? Do you get energized with everything that has to do with training and developing people? You have a fluent level of Dutch? If the answer is “yes”, than you might be exactly what we are looking
About the Job
As an Industrial Learning & Development (L&D) Coordinator you will ensure a sound L&D structure based on WPO processes, realistic planning and successful implementation of the L&D activities around the start-up of the new packaging lines.
You are responsible to facilitate managers on L&D performance of employees and facilitating L&D processes so that they run effectively and people are optimally trained.
Your main internal stakeholders are both within Operations (shift managers, team leaders, Performance Manager etc.) and HR L&D. Externally you will be in contact with training institutions and suppliers.
As an Senior L&D Coordinator you report to the Production Manager of our Packaging department.
You have diverse responsibilities within 4 different domains:
- Coordinating L&D of the packaging lines:
- Deployment of an L&D structure for the start-up of our new packaging lines.
- Ensuring the planning & coordination of the implementation of the above mentioned structure in coordination with stakeholders from different departments
- Securing the basics and continuous improvement:
- Involvement on downtime reduction, related to training, ways of working or other organizational improvements
- Introduction of the necessary tools to create a culture with focus on continuous learning & improvement
- Ensure the embedding of L&D structures and training programs in the Unit
- Assist shift managers & facilitators in the preparation of training programs
- Monitor the result and effectiveness of the L&D program and adjusting it if necessary
- Coach & advise team leaders and mentors on L&D activities
- Monitor training efforts with regards to quality, efficiency and costs, drafting reports and evaluating with relevant managers
- Act as the first point of contact for L&D within the department
- Training Management:
- Advise management, supervisors & employees on training status and progress
- Select and contract suppliers or training institutions
- Coordinate external partners or advise colleagues in compiling training courses
- If applicable, yu will have & coordinate examinations of students
- Administration & reporting:
- Key user of the training system
- Record planned and realized trainings
- Ensure overviews of progress, costs & training results and present this to the management
- Coordinate progress, costs & results with the aim of maintaining an organizational overview
You have obtained a HBO degree and you have got a technical background. In addition, you have a first experience in a similar position within a production environment.
In order to be successful, you
- Can express yourself fluently in Dutch and English
- Have excellent communication skills and are a true team player
- Have strong organizational skills and a strong drive for improvement
- Are result oriented and likes to take initiative
Danone’s mission is bringing health through food to as many people as possible and we want to invite people to join the movement for a healthier world. We recognize the power people have to impact the world through their daily choices. Healthy food needs a healthy planet, and this is what our new signature One Planet One Health embodies.
What's in it for you?
Our core values - Humanism, Openness, Proximity and Enthusiasm embody the way we aspire to behave in everything we do. If you are an energetic person who believes in these principles, then Danone is the right company for you! Join our dynamic team and help us make our vision a reality by playing a key role in the performance of Danone and all its brands. competitive salary package makes it all even more interesting. But more importantly – we offer a wide range of opportunities to launch your career within Manufacturing and beyond!
Hit the “apply now” button. You have until the closing date October 13th 2019 to apply. To comply with GDPR regulations, we cannot process your personal data without given consent. Therefore, we strongly recommend applying directly via our careers website.
Need more information? Please contact me: