Interim Senior Deployment Planner (6 Months)
Are you the reliable partner for the sales units by being responsible for the right stock at the right place at the right time?
Mission and responsibilities
Mission of the role:
To be a fully reliable partner for the sales units by being responsible for the right stock at the right place at the right time, transforming all data available in Supply Chain into value added information.
- Lead part of the Deployment Planning team. You are responsible for all daily/weekly planning of shipments of the right product, right quality, right quantity, right place and on time for all Sales Units (KPI: inventory quality);
- Be a key point of contact from a Supply point to all Sales units on shipments and provide timely qualitative and quantitative information necessary to anticipate on critical stock situations or overstocks (KPI: Service Level and write offs);
- Optimize Supply Chain Management by improving the Deployment performance with main projects on forecast, stocks and distribution (KPI: write offs, transport costs);
- Complaints handling from CBU's on transport, production, mistakes during invoicing etc. (KPI: credit management); Manage 3 Deployment Planners.
Nutricia Advanced Medical Nutrition is part of Danone and one of the most successful health food companies in the world. You will be part of the Distribution & Logistics team of Nutricia Advanced Medical Nutrition, consisting of 18 people. The team is responsible for the management of the logistical activities of finished goods from all Nutricia Supply Points and 3rd Parties to all Nutricia Medical Country Business Units, via our centralized warehouse located in the Netherlands.
- Available 1th July for 6 months;
- You have a master or bachelor degree in logistics (or an equivalent);
- You have at least 3 to 5 years working experience in Supply Chain;
- You have the following IT skills: MS Office (Excel), ERP/WMS systems, SAP as plus;
- You are fluent in English, both written and spoken. Command of a second language is a benefit;
- You are service-orientated and result driven with strong analytical and excellent communication skills;
- You have proven problem solving skills and are strong in building relations;
- You are proactive, able to prioritize and can work well under pressure;
- You work accurately and experience with people management would be plus;
- You are willing to travel to our CBU’s, central warehouse in Venlo and factories on occasion.
Are you interested to join us?
Apply directly via www.werkenbijdanone.nl. For more information about the position or the procedure please contact Vivian Boers (Recruiter a.i.) on +31 6 52 67 92 28.