Intern Category Management & Shopper Waters Benelux
Do you want to discover what’s it’s like to work where marketing and sales comes together? Then join the Danone Waters Benelux team as an intern!
About the Job
This role is where sales and the marketing strategy come together. What does that mean on a daily basis for your responsibilities?
As the intern, you will support the Catman Shopper Marketing Manager focusing on the data analysis part. In other words, you:
- Have an essential role in the execution of our activation strategy in line with the customer requirements and our marketing, financial & business objectives. This means that you will maximize the visibility/impact in-store of our marketing initiatives via best-in-class POS materials; you will co-create our beautiful Disney displays, you will think about creative ideas to make our brands shine on the shopfloor!
- Monitor analyse and animate category & brands performance via dashboards that create action. You will give clear diagnostics on the category, our brands and competition; and you support your colleagues in ad-hoc analyses.
- Translate marketing strategies into a compelling selling story adapted to the specifics of our customer
On top of this fulfill recurrent tasks on:
- PROMO: Weekly promo watch & inform of major events, each Nielsen period: promotracker DWB + competitors
- DISPLAYS: Responsible for DP flow, weekly meeting with supply, responsible for quantities ( forecast – follow up – liquidation)
- ANALYSIS: Each Nielsen period: flash update, quarterly finance presentation file and quarterly client flash update, update numbers and ad-hoc analysis
So, who are we looking for? We are looking for an open and enthusiastic person who is not afraid to go that extra mile. You are confident to work autonomously, but have no problem working with the team. Also, you have an entrepreneurial mindset, you like a challenging and fast-changing environment. You are passionate about pragmatically driving results and able to use analytics as base for actionable insights and learnings. Also, you can build straightforward stories to our customers and store-owners.
There are also some hard requirements that you should consider:
- You are enrolled as a student during the whole duration of the internship;
- You are fluent in French as the internship will be at 80% in French language and English– oral and written
- You can start as soon as possible for a minimum of 6 months, 5 days a week;
- You are able to work in Brussels, Belgium
At Waters reporting and decision lines are short, so be ready to take on lots of responsibility and have a direct impact from day one onwards. You will be working closely with your colleagues as one young and agile multi-disciplinary team, where everyone plays a key role.
We are not a PowerPoint company nor big fans of theoretical exercises; we act as entrepreneurs, we like to challenge the status-quo to drive sustainable growth; we do not care that much about experience or degree, it's all about attitudes, it's about a growth mindset, bias for action and positive attitude.
Due to our culture, based on freedom and empowerment, Danone becomes the environment where every day can be a fresh adventure - full of new possibilities and opportunities to learn. We offer a monthly internship allowance plus reimbursement of home-work commuting cost in the Netherlands. Please do keep in mind that we do not offer relocation and/or accommodation benefits for students coming from abroad.
Hit the “apply now” button. You have until 30th of December to apply. Part of the interview process will be a telephone interview with the HR recruitment team and a 2nd round interview with your future supervising manager. To comply with GDPR regulations, we cannot process your personal data without given consent. Therefore, we strongly recommend applying directly via our careers website.
Need more information? Please contact me: