Intern Global Medical Affairs (Neurology – Therapeutic Area)
About the Job
We are looking for a Medical Affairs intern for the Global Medical Affairs team within the Neurology therapeutic area of our Nutricia Advanced Medical Nutrition division. You will have the opportunity to gain experience within medical affairs in a dynamic position, with a global reach, meaning interaction with countries around the world. You will be expected to work autonomously on projects across the neurology therapeutic area which covers Stroke and Alzheimer’s Disease. This position is located at Danone Place Schiphol in Amsterdam, NL.
The key challenge will be to operate and contribute to projects that update our product portfolio (Stroke being quite broad, as it encompasses all steps of post-stroke patient journey) to the latest scientific standards, bringing clinical insights into our strategy, as well as to contribute to the launch activities and patient experience programs.
As the Global Medical Affairs Intern, your main responsibilities and tasks will include:
1. Co-development (with many different stakeholders) on our main projects:
- Medical Affairs tools and messaging (based on existing evidence);
- Stakeholder mapping and engagement, in close collaboration with colleagues around the world – as well at our Research & Development center;
- Nutritional rationales to substitute the use of SKU.
2. Conduct research within the following fields:
- Stroke and Alzheimer Disease relevant products, including information on condition awareness, patient benefits and cost effectiveness for a gap analysis;
- Patient and caretaker questionnaires: creating an overview in order to lead the development of patient surveys within the category;
3. Other tasks:
- Creating a consistent slide deck on completed, starting, running and upcoming clinical studies;
- Ensure the development of educational materials for external and internal use.
Next to the above, you will also have the opportunity to be part of other projects that will be available during the internship period. There is sufficient room to develop yourself!
Are you curious and interested in Medical Nutrition to make an impact in another person’s life? Then make sure to apply now and become our Global Medical Affairs Intern!
So, who are we looking for? An energetic person who likes to multi-task and communicate with many stakeholders! Project planning and coordination is something that you love. You are not afraid to ask questions and to drive projects forward. You are well-organized and have an eye for detail to ensure a smooth project execution from the beginning to end. Also, you have good analytical skills to research market insights and trends. All in all, good communication skills, a proactive attitude and the eagerness to learn are important to bring this internship to success.
There are also some hard requirements that you should consider:
- You are enrolled as a student in Biology/Psychology/another Natural Sciences study during the whole duration of the internship (if you are a non-EU citizen, you need to be enrolled at a Dutch university);
- You are fluent in English – oral and written;
- You can start as soon as possible for 6 to 9 months, 5 days a week;
- You are willing to relocate or travel to Amsterdam, Netherlands.
Hit the "Apply now" button - the sooner, the better! If you need more information, please contact: