Intern Quality and Food Safety
About the Job
You will support the Quality & Food Safety (QFS) department in ensuring the adequate use of systems & processes to source materials, services & goods for Danone. The intern will support the implementation of a Quality Management System (QMS) that reflects the current and future needs of the Reference Lab organization.
So, what will you do in practice?
- Daily Quality Management tasks in the lab (e.g. verifying balances, ensure that the water bath freezer and fridge temperature are under control, manage the stock of chemicals)
- ISO 17025 Gap Analysis
- Writing protocols
- Publication of 100 QMS documents according to ISO 17025 requirements
- Contributes to some data analysis management/ preparation of data compilation file (e.g. results, methods performance)
- Supporting lab team in roll out of the roadmap
Are you passionate about good quality and safe products? Do you want to gain experience in the lab of a multinational company? Apply now for this internship and join us as of September 2019 by being part of our Quality & Food Safety team based in Utrecht, NL.
We are looking for a Bachelor student in Chemistry, Food Science or Quality with affinity for Quality & Food Safety Management Systems. You are self-motivated and proactive person and you possess a good sense of ownership over the project in order to bring it to a successful completion. You present critical thinking and you are well-organized and independent. We expect you to be fluent in English (written and spoken) and digital tools, such as Excel and Word.
Some hard requirements:
- You are enrolled at university during the whole period of the internship (if you are a non-EU citizen, you need to be enrolled at a Dutch university);
- You can start as of August/September 2019 for a minimum of 6 months (5 days per week);
- You are willing to travel or to relocate to Utrecht, the Netherlands
Danone’s mission is bringing health through food to as many people as possible and we want to invite people to join the movement for a healthier world. We recognize the power people have to impact the world through their daily choices. Healthy food needs a healthy planet, and this is what our new signature One Planet One Health embodies. Click here to discover more about Danone in the Benelux.
Proactivity, empowerment, and diversity are the basis of Danone culture. You will be part of an international environment where every day can be a fresh adventure, full of new possibilities and opportunities to learn. Furthermore, the Quality Team has recently been reorganized so you will have the chance to have an impact on the ongoing change process. We offer an internship compensation plus reimbursement of home-work commuting cost in the Netherlands. Interns coming from abroad are eligible for a housing allowance.
If we just described your profile, please click the “apply now” button and upload your CV and Cover Letter! You have until the end of August, 2019. The recruitment process will consist of a first telephone interview and a second in-depth interview. To comply with GDPR regulations, we cannot process your personal data without given consent. Therefore, we strongly recommend applying directly via our career's website.
Need more information? Contact our Talent Intern!