Internal Communications & Engagement Intern
Are you searching for an opportunity to make a difference and help create an amazing workplace? Come join us as our new Internal Communications & Engagement Intern at our brand new office in Hoofddorp,NL?
About the Job
As our new Internal Communications & Engagement Intern you will join the Danone Place Amsterdam Site Team working out of our brand new office in Hoofddorp. This team is passionate about providing the support needed to encourage and boost the engagement of Danone’s employees in the One Planet. One Health vision. Focusing on the objective to activate the DPA engagement Plan which aims to facilitate a working environment where employees:
- Feel comfortable and energized
- Are well informed on relevant matters
- Are engaged with the important business, social and well-being programs
- Want to be and have a sense of belonging to the Danone Community
Your main tasks will be focused on assisting with the execution of this internal engagement plan in close cooperation with the DPA site team, Engagement Manager, Comms stakeholders and HR business partners. You will support your team by:
- Supporting in developing the best internal communication approaches
- Creating and designing engaging content that will be used to advertise internal matters
- Activating and animating global engagement initiatives (Danone Communities, One Person. One Voice. One Share program, volunteering month, etc.)
- Providing communications support to the DPA site team using multi-touch points communication tools (Including digital and design)
Additionally, you will be involved in generating reports and analyzing results from the global bi-annual Danone People Survey and provide additional support to the HR team.
We are searching for a candidate with an out-going personality and strong communication skills that will be a valuable member of the team. You are not afraid to take initiative and speak up in order to bring forward your own ideas and suggestions. You thrive in a team setting but are also willing and able to work autonomously when necessary. You have a creative mindset and profound interest in creating engaging content which you have developed through working with different social media tools and editing visuals and videos.
In addition you must meet the following requirements:
- You are enrolled as a Bachelor/Master student for the whole duration of the internship – Communications, Business, Public Relations, or HR studies (If you are a non-EU citizen then you must be enrolled at a Dutch university)
- You are fluent in English – written and verbal
- You are willing to relocate/travel to Hoofddorp, NL.
- You are available for a minimum of 6 months (preferably longer; 9-12 months) for 3-5 days a week. (Thesis combination possible)
- We are looking for a candidate that can ideally begin as soon as possible – however if you think you are the perfect fit for us and available later, we encourage you to apply!
Danone’s mission is bringing health through food to as many people as possible and we want to invite people to join the movement for a healthier world. We recognize the power people have to impact the world through their daily choices. Healthy food needs a healthy planet, and this is what our new signature One Planet One Health embodies. Click here to discover more about Danone in the Benelux. You will be working alongside a team that makes a direct impact on the people of Danone and look for every opportunity to enhance the engagement of our people on the impact of our vision and mission.
Our culture is based on freedom and empowerment, offering an environment where every day can be a fresh adventure - full of new possibilities and opportunities to learn. By joining this new team, you will have the opportunity to work in a highly multinational environment where you will meet inspiring people every day! This team will involve you in many different projects and initiatives allowing you to continuously develop your skills. As well as integrating you in a dynamic environment that allows you the space to explore your creativity and encourages you to share your ideas and opinions.
We offer a monthly internship allowance. Please do keep in mind that we do not offer relocation and/or accommodation benefits for students coming from abroad.
Hit the “apply now” button. We encourage you to include a cover letter that exemplifies your creative mindset and gives us a taste of your skills! To comply with GDPR regulations, we cannot process your personal data without given consent. Therefore, we strongly recommend applying directly via our careers website.
Need more information? Please contact me Elin Andren-Eriksson via firstname.lastname@example.org