Internal Control Internship (Brussels, BE)
Are you looking to gain knowledge on the importance of internal control and compliance in a big multinational corporation? Come join us as our new Internal Control Intern at our Brussels office!
About the Job
You will be part of the Cluster Business Services (CBS) Finance team working for the Benelux. We are looking for an Internal Control Intern to support us in our day-to-day activities and projects. You will be working with 10 other international Danoners who are located in Zoetermeer, NL and Brussels, BE.
As our Internal Control Intern, you will have the following responsibilities:
- Test internal controls to confirm process efficiency and compliance;
- Perform authorizations reviews in of internal systems and processes, and support the development enhancement of the Segregation of Duties (SoD) principles in the organization;
- Evaluate and analyze data in systems and processes for improvement purposes, in line with internal policies and Internal Control framework;
- Communicate effectively to a variety of stakeholders (e.g. business groups cross-entities);
- Maintain IC/SoD knowledge, through good internal documentation of best practices and common issues
We are looking for a HBO/Bachelor/Master student in Finance, Business Administration or Business Information Management/IT. You have the affinity for IT processes and ERP systems (e.g. SAP) and are eager to learn more about this field. You are able to use and analyze data in spreadsheets and have strong analytical skills in Excel. You are an open and enthusiastic person who is able to communicate the data analysis by connecting factories and business units. Also, you have an eye for detail and are not afraid to proactively reach out to people when necessary. You are an organized and results-oriented person and able to work in autonomy. You are defined as self-starter and team-player with a 'Can do' mindset.
There are also some compulsory requirements:
- You are an enrolled Bachelor/Master student in Business or a relevant field (non-EU citizens are only eligible to apply if they are enrolled in a Belgian university);
- You are fluent in English- oral and written; French or Dutch is considered as a plus;
- You can start as soon as possible for at least 5-6 months, 4-5 days per week;
- You are able to work in Brussels, Belgium;
- This internship position is not suitable to perform your thesis (assignment).
Danone’s mission is bringing health through food to as many people as possible and we want to invite people to join the movement for a healthier world. We recognize the power people have to impact the world through their daily choices. Healthy food needs a healthy planet, and this is what our new signature One Planet One Health embodies. Click here to discover more about Danone in the Benelux.
Here is a great opportunity to learn and experience working in a Finance department within a FMCG multinational company. You'll gain tremendous knowledge on the importance of internal control and compliance a big multinational corporation, and how it contributes to accurate financial reporting and efficient process flow within the business.
We offer a very international and dynamic work environment, which offers people the freedom to take initiatives. You will play an important role in driving change and achieving tangible results within the organization and will get a unique opportunity to learn about finance processes with a team of expert. You interact with different functions (Finance, Supply Chain, Sales, Marketing, HR...). Within Danone Benelux, an Internal Control position is an important part of a Finance development program.
If we just described your profile, please click the “Apply now” button! If you have any questions or need more information about the job, please contact me: