As an Internal Controller with the focus on Alpro Business Unit, you will be exposed to the higher management and are considered a finance leader, advisor and contributor for internal control related topics.
About the Job
As Internal Controller, you are recognized as the expert of internal control methodology, processes and governance.
As a point of contact for internal control, you advise and help the business and the stakeholders in striving towards full compliancy. You get the opportunity to learn about the different business processes by executing regular internal control assessments and you report your observations to the different stakeholders. When processes aren’t compliant, you work together with the business to implement better and more efficient processes.
On top of that, here are the key responsibilities:
- You perform process & controls testing to identify the potential risks, control weaknesses or opportunities for improvement;
- You proactively initiate recommendations or projects to drive improvements in business processes & controls;
- You advise and help our business process owners to improve the internal control environment, operational efficiencies and/or (re-)design of processes
- You report risks, observations and recommendations to management and your stakeholders and challenge and engage with them to create an effective internal control environment;
- You co-develop and organize internal control related pieces of training;
- You review and update process & controls descriptions and procedures;
- You evaluate and analyze data in systems and processes for improvement purposes.
To be successful in this role, you have around 2-4 years of experience in an Auditing or Internal Control role. You know how to work in a team as well as independently and manage multiple deadlines autonomously. Knowledge of SAP is considered a plus and you have the affinity for IT processes and ERP systems (e.g. SAP) and are eager to learn more about this field. Fluent in English; Dutch and/or French is considered as a plus.
We will welcome an open-minded, reliable, proactive and team-oriented person. Strong communication and technical skills are required to connect to other finance teams and manage financial topics.
You are not only a controller but more a consultant that strives for an optimal workflow. We offer you a strongly growing company in which you can expand your knowledge, challenge yourself and a place where your ambitions have little boundaries.
Danone’s mission is bringing health through food to as many people as possible and we want to invite people to join the movement for a healthier world. We recognize the power people have to impact the world through their daily choices. Healthy food needs a healthy planet, and this is what our new signature One Planet One Health embodies. Click here to discover more about Danone in the Benelux.
At Danone, we offer a complete package of benefits, with a competitive primary salary and yearly bonus, but also additional benefits.
Hit the “apply now” button. To comply with GDPR, we cannot process your personal data without given consent. Therefore, we strongly recommend applying directly via our careers website.
Need more information? Please contact me: