International Mobility Intern (Part-Time)
About the Internship
You will be part of the Benelux Compensation & Benefits team of five colleagues, spread over two different locations – Zoetermeer (NL) and Brussels (BE). As the International Mobility Intern, you will be closely working with the International Mobility Coordinator at our office in Zoetermeer, the Netherlands.
International Mobility of our employees is a critical success factor for us as a global company. Our mobility team is fully dedicated to this challenge and responsible for successful deployment of international staff in the Benelux. It will be evident that mobilizing people globally is a delicate and complex process where the human factor is paramount.
You will support in the following tasks & responsibilities:
- Liaison between Human Resources, Finance, as well as external service providers that rely on us;
- Ensuring the timely coordination of visa applications;
- Coordination of practical services such as the timely arrangement of bank account setup, removal, temporary housing, intercultural and language trainings, etc.
Ever thought of doing an internship at Danone? Join us and challenge yourself in the field of international mobility within Human Resources and support us 2 to 3 days per week at our office in Zoetermeer (NL)!
Who are we looking for?
You definitely must be an enthusiastic, communicative and service-oriented person who likes to be in touch with many stakeholders in order to connect and build relationships with them. Also, you are known for your structured and organized mindset to be able to manage many different projects at the same time. Furthermore, you are not afraid to aim for tight deadlines and are able to influence others by your natural and pleasant approach.
There are also some hard requirements that you should consider:
- You are an enrolled Bachelor/Master student in Business or any other relevant field;
- Non-EU citizens are eligible to apply only if they are enrolled at a Dutch university
- You are fluent in English and preferably Dutch – oral and written;
- You can start as soon as possible for at least 3 months, 2-3 days per week;
- You are able to work in Zoetermeer, the Netherlands.
Did we just describe the internship you are looking for? Hit the “apply now” button – the sooner, the better! Applications via email will not be considered. More information? Contact Helin Ardent via email@example.com or via phone on +31 6 278 47 971.