International Mobility Specialist Benelux
Would you like to be a part of our Cluster Business Services and use your skills and experience to contribute to the success of this Benelux organization? Then you might be our future colleague.
About the Job
As an International Mobility Specialist Benelux, you will be actively contributing to the IM activities within the Benelux. You maintain consistency with the Global International Mobility framework addressing compliance risk and protecting both Danone and the employees. You will report to the International Mobility Manager, CBS Benelux.
You will work in close collaboration with your line manager to develop and implement a solid compliance frame for the Benelux with a focus all International mobility-related regulations (social security, immigration and wage taxes).
Your Key Responsibilities
- Act as a specialist adviser on tax issues relating to international assignments;
- Manage the process of international transfers of employees ensuring that immigration, social and tax services are compliant to both home and host country regulations as well as Group policy;
- Work collaboratively with the Global Danone International Mobility teams to ensure alignment and understanding of the policies within a global context;
- Support the Administration & Payroll team through the different phases of employee mobility;
- Review the payroll instructions (IN/OUT) to ensure a perfect execution;
- Support the International Mobility Manager, CBS Benelux in all required projects/activities related to improving compliance, e.g. the Posted Workers Directive;
- Help to define and to implement improved processes to guarantee compliance.
You have a Bachelor degree, preferably in tax law and at least 4 years of relevant working experience in tax consultancy or international mobility; are at ease with European social security legislation and OECD tax treaties, your knowledge of excel is excellent and you are fluent in verbal and written English, Dutch is a plus.
You are a true service-oriented professional. You have a pleasant and natural way of influencing others and you excel at connecting people and building relationships on all levels and across different cultures. You are a team player, pro active, detail-oriented, tenacious and highly organized. Combined with your positive and enthusiastic personality you have the ability to gain credibility with all stakeholders and meet tight deadlines and SLA’s.
Danone’s mission is bringing health through food to as many people as possible and we want to invite people to join the movement for a healthier world. We recognize the power people have to impact the world through their daily choices. Healthy food needs a healthy planet, and this is what our new signature One Planet One Health embodies. Click here to discover more about Danone in the Benelux.
In the team of Ellen van der Drift we take care of providing business support to all Category Business Units in the Benelux.
At Danone, we offer a complete package of benefits, with a competitive primary and yearly bonus, but also benefits like a premium free pension, 30 days annual leave and several discounts on a collective health insurance and even on some of our products.
We invite you to apply online via our website. You have until the closing date 20th of December 2019 to apply. Part of the selection process will be a telephone conversation, a first-round interview with the hiring manager and potentially, we could plan a second interview. To comply with GDPR regulations, we cannot process your personal data without given consent. Therefore, we strongly recommend applying directly via our careers website.
Need more information? Please contact me