Internship - 3PM & Operations - August 2019
About the Job
You will be part of the First Diet Global Operations team in Danone Place Amsterdam (located in Hoofddorp) within 3PM organization. The First Diet Operations team includes Product Sourcing (focusing on innovation projects), OPP (Operations Performance Project, focusing on productivity and secure projects) and 3rd Party Manufacturing (3PM), as well as S&OP. The team interfaces with factories, marketing and supply chain teams from the local markets (Country Business Units) and cross functional central teams (R&D, procurement, marketing, finance). By joining 3PM Operations team, you will be able to widen your experience by covering an extended part of the supply chain, interfacing with key strategic functions, and working closely with more than 8 different nationalities.
Your key responsibilities & project work will be:
- 3PM Process Improvement: eg. Artwork process, project management, new supplier assessment toolkits, and governance tools;
- Transportation: eg. Daily transportation support, transportation escalation, export transportation, transportation process improvement, and productivity/savings;
- Purchase Order Management: eg. PO Processing, L500 Process and PO Monitoring, process improvement/automation;
- Masterdata: eg. Codes creation process, connection with Orsoft Team, process improvement for validating inputs, and masterdata automation.
Do you want to have a unique opportunity to learn about processes and ways of working across various functions and nationalities in a dynamically developing organization? Are you an analytical and transversal-thinking person with a liking for data management? Then become our next 3PM Operations Intern at our brand new office in Hoofddorp as of August 2019. Interested? Apply now!
You are a Bachelor/ Master student in Food Science, Economics, Procurement, Supply Chain or any other related studies, with strong analytical and decision-making skills. You call yourself a proactive, collaborative and fast learning person and with the ability to manage data with high attention. As you will be working on different topics with people from all over the world, you should be able to drive results across functions, nationalities and levels. Furthermore you can set priorities, solve problems independently and you are able to demonstrate effective leadership. In addition you should have strong Microsoft office skills.
There are also some hard requirements that you should consider:
- You need to be enrolled as a student during the whole duration of the internship; (if you are a non-EU citizen, you need to be enrolled at a Dutch university);
- You are fluent in English – oral and written; other languages are a plus;
- You can start as of August 2019 for a minimum of 6 months, 5 days a week;
- You are able to work in Hoofddorp, Netherlands
Danone’s mission is bringing health through food to as many people as possible and we want to invite people to join the movement for a healthier world. We recognize the power people have to impact the world through their daily choices. Healthy food needs a healthy planet, and this is what our new signature One Planet One Health embodies. Want to discover more about Danone in the Benelux? Check it out here.
We offer a monthly internship allowance plus reimbursement of home-work commuting cost in the Netherlands. Please do keep in mind that we do not offer relocation and/or accommodation benefits for students coming from abroad. Our work environment is very international, which will allow you to greatly improve your language, intercultural and interpersonal skills.
Hit the “apply now” button – the sooner the better. Part of the interview process will be a telephone screening with the HR recruitment team and a 2nd round interview with your future supervising manager. To comply with GDPR regulations, we cannot process your personal data without given consent. Therefore, we strongly recommend applying directly via our careers website.
Need more information? Please contact: