Internship - Brand Manager Healthcare
Would you like to put your marketing skills to the test by getting involved in a highly international team at Danone?
About the Job
You will work within the Healthcare Nutrition (HN) team which mission is to "Partner with all health actors, securing the best nutritional solution in early life for a healthy future; reaching every single baby around the world". You will join a very dynamic and culturally-diverse team. With the support of the HN Channel Strategy Manager you will focus mainly on the Latam market, specifically concerning Tailored Nutrition, which covers the products created for those babies with specific nutritional needs. By collecting insights from the market, you will be able to support the marketing activations and create campaigns for these products.
Your key responsibilities:
- Gather insights from Healthcare Professionals (HCPs) and use this information as a basis for decision making
- Brief the agencies on these insights and co-create campaigns
- Develop HCPs marketing communications (on- and offline) for key product launches and support the development of materials for awareness & education
- Prepare and report the Tailored Nutrition category performance
- Take part in key product innovation & renovation projects, assisting the HN Channel strategy manager
- Support different Healthcare Nutrition (HN) marketing activations i.e. events, congresses with HCP
- Activating digital campaigns
We are looking for a candidate that will fit in to the energetic team. You have strong communication skills in order to openly work together with your team as well as be able to clearly present your analysis. Your pro-active and solution-minded personality allows you to be able to quickly adapt and keep up in a fast-paced environment. You are especially interested in nutrition and healthcare related nutrition making you a great fit for this role. Does this sound like you? Check below for our mandatory requirements:
- You will be enrolled for the whole duration of the internship in a Bachelor/Masters program in Business, Marketing, Economics or related field (if you are a non-EU citizen, you need to be enrolled at a Dutch university);
- You have strong communication skills in both English and Spanish – Both written and oral
- You are available from the middle of September for at least 5 months - 5 days a week
- You are able to work in Zoetermeer, NL
At Danone, we are dedicated to achieving health through food. And not only that; we want our mission to benefit people of every age, in every social and cultural environment and in every part of the world - as many people as possible.
Nutricia Worldwide is part of Danone Early Life Nutrition which focuses on specialized nutrition which promotes healthy growth and development of children from 0 to 36 months.
Nutricia Worldwide team continuously unlocks and develops markets offering high quality nutritional products all over the world. We operate in almost 40 emerging markets (Latin America, Balkans, CIS region, Mediterranean area and Middle Asia) working together with local importers and distributors who represent our brands Nutrilon, Aptamil, Bebelac, Malyutka. The team consists of 75 Danoners with 27 different nationalities and they work from our office in Zoetermeer (NL).
What's in it for you?
During this internship you will learn what is needed to successfully take on the role of Brand Manager. Working in a Worldwide team allows you to get the full experience and fully discover the complexity of a team that handles many international markets together. In addition to this you will also have the opportunity to further develop your analytical and presentation skills, preparing you for your future in the business world.
Are you the candidate we are looking for?
Hit the “apply now” button. You have until the closing date 31-08-2019 to apply. To comply with GDPR regulations, we cannot process your personal data without given consent. Therefore, we strongly recommend applying directly via our careers website.