Internship - Digital Content Editor (Brussel, BE)
Eager to learn more about Digital Content Marketing in a global company within a team that has a start-up mentality? Then apply now and become our new Digital Content Editor Intern!
As part of the greater Marketing team, you will be part of the Digital team in which you will be the master of the Content Management System (CMS). Together with your team, you will be responsible for the management of all the content and for the implementation of the Content Management Strategy of Nutricia Specialized Nutrition. As this is a relatively new team, there is enough to do and develop! To be more precise, you will:
Monitor and publish content together with the Digital Engagement Manager:
- A lot of content is being created and this needs to be revised and published. You will check the status, adjust the text where needed, guide the content approval process and publish it using CMS.
- Be the critical eye on the website: check if everything is correctly in the CMS and on the website. If not, you need to solve this
Improve our online activities by working on our Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
- Analyzing our main KPIs in order to help decide our future SEO plan of actions, implement the SEO Strategy, work hand in hand with our Brand Manager to choose the right keywords and implement them, etc.
Send out monthly newsletters and analyze its impact with the Digital Engagement Manager
Express your ideas!
Next to the above, you will also have the opportunity to be part of other projects that will be available during the internship period. There is sufficient room to develop yourself as there is enough to do!
You will be part of the Digital team with a focus on our Healthcare business, working closely with the Digital Engagement manager and the Digital Marketing Manager. Together with your colleagues, you will set the path for our next Digital Marketers to follow. The Digital Marketing team has a very young team spirit, open culture and offers to you the freedom to bring your creative ideas to life! We will warmly welcome you and engage you in all the initiatives, meetings (internal and external) and projects. There is enough to learn on a daily basis!
Who are we looking for?
You are passionate about digital marketing and enjoy creating and managing content. You have a structured and detail-oriented mindset with an eye for detail. As you will be the master of the CMS system, you should be digital savvy. Also, you’re known for your positivity and eagerness to learn more about what is happening within companies in terms of digital (B2B) marketing!
There are also some hard requirements that you must meet:
- You are enrolled as a student during the whole internship in Marketing/ Digital or any other relevant field of study
- You are fluent in English – oral and written
- You are also fluent in Dutch and/or French (one of the two is necessary)
- You are available to start as soon as possible in Brussels, BE
- You are available for 6 months – preferably 5 days per week, but 4 is also possible.
- Please note: this internship cannot be combined with a thesis assignment!
Danone’s mission is bringing health through food to as many people as possible and we want to invite people to join the movement for a healthier world. We recognize the power people have to impact the world through their daily choices. Healthy food needs a healthy planet, and this is what our new signature One Planet One Health embodies. Click here to discover more about Danone in the Benelux.
Proactivity, empowerment, and diversity are the basis of Danone culture. You will be part of an international environment where every day can be a fresh adventure, full of new possibilities and opportunities to learn. Which will allow you to greatly improve your language, intercultural and interpersonal skills.
We offer a monthly internship allowance plus reimbursement of home-work commuting cost in the Netherlands. Please do keep in mind that we do not offer relocation and/or accommodation benefits for students coming from abroad.
Then make sure to “Apply now” button – the sooner, the better! If you have any questions or need more information about the job, please contact Elin Andren-Eriksson via email@example.com