Internship global Brand Management - Danone ELN
‘At Danone, we believe that each time we eat and drink, we can vote for the world we want’. As our new Global Brand Marketing intern you will join Danone’s alimentation revolution and you will learn everything about our biggest global brand Aptamil, it’s strategy and brand building activities worldwide. You will work in a fast-growing, purpose driven environment in the Early Life Nutrition division, focusing on infants and young children.
About the team & the internship
You will be a full member of the Global Brand Management team for Aptamil, the number one leading brand within the Early Life Nutrition, a division that is a thriving business at Danone. The driving force behind this success is our portfolio of science-based products that, alongside with our partnership with our parent and deep consumer understanding.
You will closely work with the Senior Brand Manager and deep dive into the various aspects of strategic & operational brand building & brand management – and that not just for one country, but for all the markets around the world.
About your mission
Your main responsibilities will entail the following tasks:
- Support the Senior Brand Manager with the global brand strategy and brand identity development of Aptamil:
- Support the roll-out, implementation & tracking of our new visual identity across markets
- Collecting relevant insights and information to further develop and communicate global brand guidelines & brand books
- Collaborate cross-functionally with internal and external stakeholders (e.g. design agency) on our visual identity
Next to the above-mentioned responsibilities you will support in different ad hoc projects. There is enough space for you to grow as much as you can!
You are a Bachelor/Master student in Marketing or any other business-related studies, with a genuine interest in Nutrition and how to market this. You must be a creative, curious and pro-active person with adaptability skills, who likes to work with stakeholders coming from all over the world. You have a structured and results-oriented mindset with relevant previous work experience(s).
There are also some hard requirements that you should consider:
- You are enrolled as a student during the whole duration of the internship
- (if you are a non-EU citizen, you need to be enrolled at a Dutch university);
- You are fluent in English – oral and written;
- You can start as soon as possible for a minimum of 6 months, 4-5 days a week;
- You are able to work in Amsterdam, Netherlands
Hit the ‘apply’ button now, the sooner the better as we are looking for someone as soon as possible. If you need more information, feel free to contact Helin Ardent.