Internship - Global Operations Insight - August 2019
About the Job
As our new Global Operations Insight Intern you will be part of the First Diet Operations team, which includes Product Sourcing (focusing on innovation projects), OPP (Operations Performance Project, focusing on productivity and secure projects) and 3rd Party Manufacturing (3PM), as well as S&OP. Your future team has 20 team members with 8 different nationalities and most of them work from our office at Hoofddorp. You will report to our Sr. Product Sourcing & OPP Manager, who is ready to help you grow! There is a high team spirit and a lot of resilience; they like to work hard to deliver great results but always with team effort & a great, international atmosphere! Next to your direct team, you will work together with our factories and local Supply chain and central functions such as Marketing, R&D, procurement and finance.
Your key responsibilities & project work will be:
- Develop a tool/matrix to enable efficient resource loading assessment per phase and type of projects (for each function of the operations team (PS, 3PM OPP, AM SP);
- Support on-going innovation projects with MasterData creation and tools development;
- Maintain and update current databases, by connecting with supply chain colleagues to get the right data. You also have the freedom to improve the presentation of it. These tools will be used to make impactful decisions and consequently integrity of the information is paramount!
Are you up for a challenging internship experience with the real taste of business world? Are you a team-player who likes challenges and has an eye-for-detail? Then become our next Global Operations Insight Intern at our brand new office in Hoofddorp as of August 2019. Interested? Apply now!
You are a Master student in Food Science, Economics, Procurement or Supply Chain or any other related field. You are an autonomous team player, who enjoys challenges and solving analytical problems. You have a great eye for detail and you have powerful data management skills. Furthermore you don’t give up easily and you like to go the extra mile to have all necessary information to make the right recommendations. You like to communicate with many colleagues to get the right data from them and you love Excel & Powerpoint. It would be great if you already have a relevant internship / working experience.
There are also some hard requirements that you should consider:
- You need to be enrolled as a student during the whole duration of the internship (if you are a non-EU citizen, you need to be enrolled at a Dutch university);
- You are fluent in English – oral and written; other languages are a plus;
- You can start as of August 2019 for a minimum of 6 months, 5 days a week;
- You are able to work in Hoofddorp, Netherlands
Danone’s mission is bringing health through food to as many people as possible and we want to invite people to join the movement for a healthier world. We recognize the power people have to impact the world through their daily choices. Healthy food needs a healthy planet, and this is what our new signature One Planet One Health embodies. Want to discover more about Danone in the Benelux? Check it out here.
Danone Place Hoofddorp is the decision centre for a dynamic and fast growing division, Early Life Nutrition, and an ideal place to gain experience. The First Diet Team operates in a network of factories throughout the EU to manufacture the products sold under our brands.
We offer a monthly internship allowance plus reimbursement of home-work commuting cost in the Netherlands. Please do keep in mind that we do not offer relocation and/or accommodation benefits for students coming from abroad. Our work environment is very international, which will allow you to greatly improve your language, intercultural and interpersonal skills.
Hit the “apply now” button – the sooner the better. Part of the interview process will be a telephone screening with the HR recruitment team and a 2nd round interview with your future supervising manager. To comply with GDPR regulations, we cannot process your personal data without given consent. Therefore, please apply directly via our careers website.
Need more information? Please contact: