Internship: Global Operations Specialized Nutrition
Do you want to have a unique opportunity to learn about processes and ways of working across various functions and nationalities in a dynamically developing organization? Are you an analytical and transversal-thinking person with a liking for data management? Then become our next Global Operations Intern in Hoofddorp, NL as of January 2021!
About the Job
You will be part of the Specialized Nutrition Global Operations team, responsible for Product Sourcing (focusing on Secure projects), OPP (focusing on productivity projects) as well as 3rd Party Manufacturing (3PM) excellence. The team interfaces with factories, marketing and supply chain teams from the local markets (Country Business Units) and cross functional central teams (R&D, procurement, marketing, finance, supply chain). By joining the Operations team, you will be able to widen your experience by covering an extended part of the supply chain, interfacing with key strategic functions, and working closely with more than 8 different nationalities.
Your key responsibilities & project work will be:
- 3PM Process Improvement: eg. Artwork process, project management, new supplier assessment toolkits, network assessment and governance tools
- Project Management:
- Lead implementation of Roll Out of Innovation Projects
- Unlock opportunities to accelerate time to market for Innovation project launches
- Establish standard processes for different 3PMs and different project types
- Maintain projects tracker for KPI
- Activity Management:
- Lead activities in long term innovation, secure, and productivity projects within 3PM portfolio: timeline keeper, logistics, Artwork coordination, coordinate activities with different stakeholders.
- PO Processing and Monitoring, process improvement/automation
- Masterdata: Codes creation process, connection with Orsoft Team, process improvement for validating inputs, and masterdata automation
You are a Masters student in Supply Chain, Logistics, International Business, or any other related studies, you have exceptionally advanced Excel skills, you have an analytical mindset and you can make sense out of data for decision-making. You are proactive, collaborative and a fast learner, as well as detail-oriented. As you will be working on different projects with people from all over the world, you should be able to drive results across functions, nationalities and levels. Furthermore you can set priorities, solve problems independently and you are able to demonstrate effective leadership with assertiveness.
- Enrolled as a Masters student during the whole internship period (if you are a non-EU citizen, you need to be enrolled at a Dutch university);
- You are available to start in January 2021 for a minimum of 6 months, 5 days per week;
- You are fluent in English - spoken and written; French is considered as a plus;
- You are able to work from Hoofddorp, NL if the COVID-19 situation allows us to go to the office.
- Please note that you must acquire a BSN number to be able to complete this internship.
Danone’s mission is bringing health through food to as many people as possible and we want to invite people to join the movement for a healthier world. We recognize the power people have to impact the world through their daily choices. Healthy food needs a healthy planet, and this is what our new signature One Planet One Health embodies. Click here to discover more about Danone in the Benelux.
By joining the SN Global Operations team, you will get to work with a diverse group of colleagues from multiple nationalities and backgrounds. As the structure of the team is constantly changing, you will experience a dynamic environment. During your internship, you will work closely with Elizabeth Trautman, Product Sourcing Manager.
Proactivity, empowerment, and diversity are the basis of Danone culture. You will be part of an international environment where every day can be a fresh adventure, full of new possibilities and opportunities to learn.
This internship is a great opportunity to get a deep look into operations in a global company. You will get a change to apply your critical mindset and assertiveness while getting real-life experience in project management. You will get to participate in exciting developments, such as consolidation to optimize the processes, the construction or extension of factories globally, and the innovation process for plant-based products in Specialized Nutrition.
We offer a gross monthly internship allowance of 450 (HBO students) or 550 (University students) euros per month and a contribution towards travel if required. Please do keep in mind that we do not offer relocation and/or accommodation benefits for students coming from abroad.
Did we just describe you? Hit the “apply now” button! As we screen candidates on a regular basis we recommend you apply as soon as possible. The recruitment process for internships is as follows: Stage One – submit your application with your CV and Cover Letter; Stage Two – we will get to know you better through answering some questions which you will submit through video (or a written) format; Stage Three – we will invite you to an interview with your team. Please note that sometimes there are slight changes to this process.
To comply with GDPR regulations, we cannot process your personal data without given consent. Therefore, we strongly recommend applying directly via our careers website.
Need more information? Please contact me Eugenia Bouzas (Talent Recruitment Intern) via firstname.lastname@example.org