Internship - HR Data Analytics
Are you our Data Guru who can do magic with data analytics in Human Resources and help us boost this to the next level? Then make sure to apply now to support our Benelux office in Zoetermeer, NL as our HR Data Analytics Intern as of 1st February 2021!
About the Job
We are working within a Benelux Shared Service Centre covering HR, IT, Finance and General Secretary, based in Zoetermeer. Within the HR Shared Services, you will be part of our Talent Team. The Talent Team is responsible for talent acquisition and talent development for all Danone locations within the Benelux region. We are passionate to build a company which respects everyone's uniqueness & develops each talent to the maximum, through a meaningful journey while we contribute to a healthier world. In order to make sound and fact-based decisions, we also need to have data and insights, and therefore we need you.
Your mission will be to crunch the data to help us set up the Talent strategy for the future. The values of Danone are strongly embedded in our organization, and therefore everyone will "live" them day by day. 'Empowerment' is one of them, which means that you as an intern get lots of responsibilities and the unique chance to gather knowledge and insights for your own future career.
So, what responsibilities will you get?
- Translating our strategic questions on Talent into quantifiable answers;
- Creating and maintaining KPI dashboards which can be understood by everyone who reads it;
- Supporting the Talent team with regular reports on recruitment data (especially vacancy data);
- Providing ad hoc analyses for multiple stakeholders on Talent data;
- Ensuring data accuracy and advising changes to further improvement of data quality.
Your main priority will be working with talent acquisition data, which gives us an overview of recruitment activities in the Benelux region across all entities. Does this sound too much like number crunching to you? This is definitely the focus, but most important is your help with understanding what this data is telling us and use it into reshaping our strategy and built tangible actions.
Who are we looking for? The next King or Queen of Excel. You need to have a passion for data, are a curious and analytical team player who has the desire to help others using data-driven insights. You are a magician with graphs, pivot tables and Excel does not have any secrets for you (or you are at least able to reveal them). You are a fast-learner, you are familiar with systems leveraging data to take the right decisions. In addition, we look for someone who can present data in a way that everyone can understand. Finally, you do not only do what is being asked – but you also anticipate on the questions that might come next.
The requirements for this internship are:
- Enrolled as a Bachelors/Masters student during the whole internship period in Information Management, Econometrics, Business Administration, Statistics or any other relevant field
- If you are a non-EU citizen, you need to be enrolled at a Dutch university;
- You are fluent in English – oral and written;
- You can start as from February 1st for at least 6 months 4-5 days per week;
- You are able to work in Zoetermeer, the Netherlands when the Covid-19 situation allows.
- You will need to have or acquire a BSN number to be able to complete this internship.
Danone’s mission is bringing health through food to as many people as possible and we want to invite people to join the movement for a healthier world. We recognize the power people have to impact the world through their daily choices. Healthy food needs a healthy planet, and this is what our new signature One Planet One Health embodies. Want to discover more about Danone in the Benelux? Check it out here.
You will be joining the CBS Talent Team, a dynamic and social team where colleagues are always willing to help each other out. We have 16 team members, who have very diverse nationalities and levels of experiences. You will be working very closely with your supervisor, Ingrid Cusiel, Talent Head Benelux.
roactivity, empowerment, and diversity are the basis of the Danone culture. You will be part of an international environment where every day can be a fresh adventure, full of new possibilities and opportunities to learn.
What’s in it for you?
- A fantastic experience!
- The chance to work in a complex and international organization;
- The challenge to be part of developing our reporting and analytics standards such as a KPI dashboard and standard reporting tools;
- The opportunity to experience in practice how the right approach and data interpretation contribute to strategic decision-making and long-term action;
- Our work environment is very international, which will allow you to greatly improve your language, intercultural and interpersonal skills.
We offer a gross monthly internship allowance of EUR 450 (HBO students) or EUR 550 (University students) per month and a travel compensation home-work if travel is required. Please be informed that we do not offer relocation and/or accommodation benefits for students coming from abroad.
Hit the “apply now” button. You have until the closing date 1st December to apply, however as we screen candidates on a regular basis we recommend you apply as soon as possible. The recruitment process for internships is as follows: Stage One – submit your application with your CV and Cover Letter via our careerwebsite; Stage Two – we would like to get to know you better through answering some questions which you will submit via video (or a written) format; Stage Three – we will invite you to an interview with your team. Please keep in mind that it might occur that we will perform slight changes to this process.
To comply with GDPR regulations, we cannot process your personal data without given consent. Therefore, we strongly recommend applying directly via our careers website.
Need more information? Please contact me.