Internship - HR Data Analytics (July 2019, 24 - 40 hours p/w)
About the Job
We are working in a Shared Service Centre in the Benelux for HR, IT, Finance and General Secretary, based in Zoetermeer. Within the HR Shared Services, you will be part of our Talent Team. And what is our mission? We want to build a company which respects everyone's uniqueness & develops each talent to the maximum, through a meaningful journey, to contribute to a healthier world. So, we know where we are heading for, but to be most effective, we also need have all visibility on where we come from. And therefore, we need you.
Your mission will be to crunch the data that we have from the past years to help us setting Talent strategy for the future. The values of Danone are strongly embedded in our organization, and therefore everyone will "live" them day by day. 'Empowerment' is one of them, which means that you as an intern get lots of responsibilities and the unique chance to gather knowledge and insights for your own future career.
So, what responsibilities will you get?
- Translating our strategic questions on Talent into quantifiable answers;
- Setting interesting hypotheses and testing them on the data that we have;
- Finding non-obvious correlations between different criteria in the data that we have.
Does this sound too much like number crunching to you? This is definitely the focus, but this is not where your mission will stop, because you will you will also be supporting the talent team in translating the data into strategy and tangible actions. Actions such as reporting which can be understood by everyone who reads it and a KPI dashboard which is even better than the dashboard of the newest Ferrari.
Are you our Harry Potter who can do magic with data analytics in Human Resources and help us boost this to the next level? Then make sure to apply now and support us 3 to 5 days per week at our office in Zoetermeer, NL as our HR Data Analytics Intern as of July 2019!
Who are we looking for? The next Harry Potter of Excel. You are a magician with graphs, pivot tables, Visual Basics and Excel does not have any secrets for you (or you are at least able to reveal them). You embrace systems as if they are your best friend since you see that its input can be leveraged to take the right decision. You are a curious and analytical team player who is motivated by collective success. In addition, we look for someone who can present data in a way that your grandma would understand it as well. You need to have a real passion for data. Finally, you do not only do what is being asked – but you also anticipate on the questions that might come next.
There are also some hard requirements that you should consider:
- You are an enrolled Bachelor/Master student in Information Management, Econometrics, Statistics, Psychology or any other relevant field;
- Non-EU citizens are eligible to apply only if they are enrolled at a Dutch university
- You are fluent in English – oral and written;
- You can start as soon as possible for at least 3 months, 23 days per week;
- You are able to work in Zoetermeer, the Netherlands.
Danone’s mission is bringing health through food to as many people as possible and we want to invite people to join the movement for a healthier world. We recognize the power people have to impact the world through their daily choices. Healthy food needs a healthy planet, and this is what our new signature One Planet One Health embodies. Want to discover more about Danone in the Benelux? Check it out here.
We offer a monthly internship allowance dependent on the educational institution that you are enrolled in. Please do keep in mind that we do not offer relocation and/or accommodation benefits for students coming from abroad. Our work environment is very international, which will allow you to greatly improve your language, intercultural and interpersonal skills. What’s in it for you?
- A fantastic experience!
- The chance to work in a very large, complex and international organization;
- The challenge to be part of setting up and designing reporting and analytics standards such as a KPI dashboard and standard reporting tools;
- The opportunity to experience in practice how the right approach and data interpretation contribute to strategic decision-making and long-term actions.
Hit the “apply now” button – the sooner, the better! Part of the interview process will be a telephone screening with the HR recruitment team and a 2nd round interview with your future supervising manager. To comply with GDPR regulations, we cannot process your personal data without given consent. Therefore, we strongly recommend applying directly via our careers website.
Need more information? Please contact: