Internship - Human Resources
Are you an energetic and ambitious student looking to kickstart your career in Human Resources as an Intern within our multicultural team at our new office in Hoofddorp? Then make sure to apply now as we are looking for you to start Middle of January 2020!
About the Job
You will be part of the Human Resources team, with 13 colleagues at one of our global offices located in Hoofddorp (NL). As the HR Intern, you will be closely working with multiple HR Business Partners in which you will learn new aspects of HR every day. Your main mission will be to support in the day-to-day activities and ongoing projects by bringing your ideas to the table.
So, what will be your main responsibilities?
- Supporting the main HR processes — from Performance Review, Development Conversations, Annual Salary Review, Learning & Development, etc.
- Getting to know the HR Business Partner role – taking responsibility for the intern population
- Contribute to the Onboarding Process of new hires
- Collaborate with internal communication;
- Driving operational processes in diverse fields (e.g. HR reporting, etc.)
So, who are we looking for? We are looking for a Bachelor/Master student in Human Resources, Organizational Psychology, Business Administration or any other related field in which you show interest in HR. We expect you to be pro-active, energetic and able to work in a highly dynamic & international environment. You are accurate and results-oriented while being a self-starter who can work independently while still being a team-player. You prove to have great communications skills and are not afraid to take responsibility. Furthermore, you are a regular user of Excel and PowerPoint. Being flexible is key!
Additionaly, you must meet the following requirements:
- You are enrolled at university during the whole period of the internship (if you are a non-EU citizen, you need to be enrolled at a Dutch university);
- You are fluent in English – written and spoken;
- You can start Middle of January 2020 for a minimum of 5-6 months (4-5 days per week);
- Willing to travel or relocate close to Hoofddorp, the Netherlands
What's in it for you?
As our new HR intern you will have the opportunity to be involved in challenging but rewarding tasks from day one allowing you to experience firsthand the role of a HR Business Partner. You will be supported by a team who will guide you through the balancing the responsibilities of supporting the business and taking care of the intern population. Due to our culture, based on freedom and empowerment, Danone becomes the environment where every day can be a fresh adventure - full of new possibilities and opportunities to learn. You will learn how HR works in the business, stakeholder management, communication skills and to work in an international company.
Furthermore, we offer a monthly internship allowance plus reimbursement of home-work commuting cost in the Netherlands. We do not offer relocation and/or accommodation benefits for students located abroad.
Danone’s mission is bringing health through food to as many people as possible and we want to invite people to join the movement for a healthier world. We recognize the power people have to impact the world through their daily choices. Healthy food needs a healthy planet, and this is what our new signature One Planet One Health embodies
Hit the “apply now” button. To comply with GDPR regulations, we cannot process your personal data without given consent. Therefore, we strongly recommend applying directly via our careers website.
Need more information? Please contact me Elin Andren-Eriksson via firstname.lastname@example.org