Internship - Internal Control IT/Segregation of Duties (SoD), August 2019
About the Job
You will be part of the Cluster Business Services (CBS) Finance team working for the Benelux. We are looking for an Internal Control IT/Segregation of Duties (SoD) Intern to support us in our day-to-day activities and projects. You will be working with 7 other international Danoners, primarily located in Zoetermeer, NL.
As our Internal Control Intern, you will have the following responsibilities:
- Evaluate and analyze data in systems and processes for improvement purposes;
- Test systems and application controls to confirm process efficiency and compliance;
- Perform authorizations reviews in internal systems and processes, and support the development of the Segregation of Duties (SoD) principles in the organization;
- Ensure internal Segregation of Duties policy is applied by resolving conflicts and/or making sure that appropriate mitigation controls are in place;
- Communicate effectively to a variety of stakeholders (e.g. business groups cross-entities);
- Maintain IC/SoD/IT knowledge, through good internal documentation of best practices and common issues;
In addition to the above you will support the Internal Control team in controls testing and updating control information and data, including reporting to Management.
Are you looking to understand the inner working of a multinational company while developing your IT/Finance skills? Are you a self-starter with a ‘Can do’ mindset, who likes to play around with spreadsheets? Then come and join us as of mid August 2019 at our office in Zoetermeer (NL), as our new Internal Control IT/SoD Intern at Danone!
We are looking for a HBO/Bachelor/Master student in a Business Information Management/IT, Finance or Business Administration with strong analytical skills in Excel. You have the affinity for IT processes and ERP systems (e.g. SAP) and are eager to learn more about this field. You are able to use and analyze data in spreadsheets. You are an open and enthusiastic person who is able to communicate the data analysis by connecting factories and business units. Also, you have an eye for detail and are not afraid to proactively reach out to people when necessary. You are an organized and results-oriented person and able to work in autonomy. You are defined as self-starter and team-player with a ‘Can do’ mindset.
- Knowledge of SAP will be considered as a plus.
- A previous internship/work experience is appreciated
There are also some compulsory requirements:
- You are an enrolled Bachelor/Master student in Business or a relevant field (nonEU citizens are only eligible to apply if they are enrolled in a Dutch university);
- You are fluent in English– oral and written; French or Dutch is considered as a plus;
- You can start in August 2019 for at least 5-6 months, 4-5 days per week;
- You are able to work in Zoetermeer, the Netherlands;
- This internship position is not suitable to perform your thesis (assignment).
Danone’s mission is bringing health through food to as many people as possible and we want to invite people to join the movement for a healthier world. We recognize the power people have to impact the world through their daily choices. Healthy food needs a healthy planet, and this is what our new signature One Planet One Health embodies.
Due to our culture, based on freedom and empowerment, Danone becomes the environment where every day can be a fresh adventure - full of new possibilities and opportunities to learn. We offer a monthly internship allowance plus reimbursement of home-work commuting cost in the Netherlands. Please do keep in mind that we do not offer relocation and/or accommodation benefits for students coming from abroad.
Hit the “apply now” button – you have until the closing date of June 30th. Part of the interview process will be a telephone interview with the HR recruitment team and a 2nd round interview with your future supervising manager. To comply with GDPR regulations, we cannot process your personal data without given consent. Therefore, we strongly recommend applying directly via our careers website.
Need more information? Please contact: