Internship Internal Controller
Your Mission & About the Team
As an Internal Control Intern at Danone, you will have the opportunity to think along with the team and bring new ideas to the table in order to help improve our way of working. You will be closely working together with two other colleagues within the internal control team, next to collaborating with other Danoners within Finance, Procurement and other departments. Global Sourcing Internal Control is a small but highly energetic team who will fully empower you to learn as much as you can.
You will be working on internal control in Global Sourcing processes.. You will be dealing with more than just data analysis and dull fact checking. You will be supporting the team in all their activities, from observation and evaluation to improvements and optimization of different types of procurement processes within Danone.
Your main responsibilities will be:
1. Process Mapping
- Gathering information from buyers in different categories
- Preparing and updating process documentations (descriptions, maps, diagrams, flowcharts, procedures)
- Working with systems and applications to retrieve, analyze and present information (SAP, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio)
2. Process Testing
- Co-defining control procedures;
- Supporting the team in conducting and documenting tests of existence or effectiveness of selected processes, reporting the results and recommending potential improvements
- Designing and updating internal communication (reports, scorecards, dashboards) regarding Internal Control results and action plans monitoring;
Next to this, you will also assist the team in process improvement projects depending on the timing of your internship.
Would you like to take part in designing a new scope of internal control within Danone? Are you passionate about purchasing? Or maybe you’re a big fan of business processes? Or all of that…! Then make sure to apply now and perhaps we can welcome you at our office in Schiphol as the new Internal Control Intern!
What’s in it for you?
You will learn a lot about the different departments and processes that exist in a big multinational like Danone. Moreover, you will not only learn about it, but you will also be able to improve it. If you were ever wondering ‘how a company works’ and you want to gain real business experience, then this internship is for you!
We are looking for an enthusiastic and open person who is not afraid to speak up and proactively reach out to other people to collaborate with. You also have an analytical mindset and feel at ease to work independently at times. You must be curious and eager to learn about how a business like Danone works.
Are you a Bachelor or Master student in Purchasing/Procurement/Finance/Business and available for more than 6 months, starting in September/October 2018? Then you might be just the one we are looking for!
Please do make sure that you also check the following boxes:
- You are enrolled as a student during the whole internship period (if you are a non-EU citizen, you need to be enrolled at a Dutch university);
- Fluent in English – oral and written;
- Available to start in September/October 2018 for a minimum of 6 months, 5 days per week;
- Willing to travel or relocate to Amsterdam, the Netherlands.
If we just described your profile, please click the “Apply now”. If you have any questions, you can contact: