Internship - Legal & Compliance (May 2019)
About the Internship
As our Legal and Compliance Intern, you will be working with our young and dynamic Legal and Compliance team within the Cluster Business Services (CBS), who oversee all legal and compliance topics within the Benelux, including our 4 divisions: Essential Dairy- and Plant-Based, Waters, Early Life Nutrition, and Advanced Medical Nutrition. You will primarily be supporting the team with litigation as well as corporate reporting. Additionally, you will be highly involved in the monitoring of the implementation of existing legal & compliance processes within the company. As we are working with various stakeholders, you will learn more about stakeholder management and support us in a variety of legal topics across a corporate environment.
Your main responsibilities will include the following:
- Litigation reporting (bi-yearly), e.g. update of ongoing litigations;
- Corporate reporting (bi-yearly), e.g. tracking changes in the board members and setting up changes;
- Review of contracts;
- Research on specific topics or questions and legal watch for our 4 divisions;
- Support in compliance-related topics, e.g. support in update of existing registers, involvement with stakeholders to ensure implementation of procedures, preparation of checklists to ease implementation of procedures, etc.;
- Translation of documents: Dutch – English.
Next to the above mentioned you will also get the chance to be involved in other legal and compliance topics depending on the timing of your internship and your own interests.
Are you proactive and eager to learn more about a variety of legal and compliancy topics? Are you willing to be part of creating something new in a corporate environment? Apply now for our Legal and Compliance Internship as of May 2019 at our office in Zoetermeer, NL!
You are a Master student in Law, preferably commercial law, or any other related studies, who is curious and eager to learn more about legal and compliance topics. As you will be dealing and connecting with different topics at the same time, you should know how to manage yourself and be able to prioritize. We are looking for a real team player who also does not mind working autonomously. You should have an eye for detail, be proactive and master Microsoft Office programs. Additionally, you should be an outspoken person with good communication skills, as you will be working with various stakeholders and people.
There are some hard requirements that you should consider:
- You are enrolled as a student during the whole duration of the internship (if you are a non-EU citizen, you need to be enrolled at a Dutch university);
- You are fluent in English and Dutch– oral and written; French is considered a plus;
- You can start as soon as possible for a minimum of 6 months, 5 days a week
- You are able to work in Zoetermeer, Netherlands
Danone’s mission is bringing health through food to as many people as possible and we want to invite people to join the movement for a healthier world. We recognize the power people have to impact the world through their daily choices. Healthy food needs a healthy planet, and this is what our new signature One Planet One Health embodies. Want to discover more about Danone in the Benelux? Check it out here.
Due to our culture, based on freedom and empowerment, Danone becomes the environment where every day can be a fresh adventure - full of new possibilities and opportunities to learn. We offer a monthly internship allowance plus reimbursement of home-work commuting cost in the Netherlands. Please do keep in mind that we do not offer relocation and/or accommodation benefits for students coming from abroad.
Hit the “apply now” button – the sooner the better. Part of the interview process will be a telephone screening with the HR recruitment team and a 2nd round interview with your future supervising manager. To comply with GDPR regulations, we cannot process your personal data without given consent. Therefore, we strongly recommend applying directly via our careers website.
Need more information? Please contact: