Internship - Marketing (Healthcare Professionals)
Learn how to market Tailored Nutrition in 40+ countries and work in a fast-growing, purpose-driven environment in Healthcare Nutrition. Interested? Become our next Marketing Intern at our office in Zoetermeer (NL)!
About the Internship
You will be part of Nutricia Worldwide, which continuously unlocks and develops markets offering high quality nutritional products all over the world. Nutricia Worldwide is part of our Early Life Nutrition business. We operate in more than 40 emerging markets (Latin America, Balkans, CIS region, Mediterranean area and Middle Asia) working together with local importers and distributors who represent our brands Nutrilon, Aptamil, Bebelac, Malyutka. The team consists of 50 Danoners with 27 different nationalities and they work from our office in Zoetermeer (NL).
As Marketing (Healthcare Professionals) Intern, you will work within the Healthcare Strategy Department team which has the mission to "Partner with all healthcare actors, securing the best nutritional solution in early life for a healthy future; reaching every single baby around the world". You will be working closely with the Healthcare Channel Strategy Manager.
Your key responsibilities and projects will be the following:
- Track, prepare and report the category performances across Nutricia Worldwide
- Healthcare Professionals Research & Insights- compile HCPs insights gathered as a basis for decision making and tracking Healthcare performance
- Support the development of Healthcare Professionals (HCPs) marketing communications materials for key product launches
- Support development of digital communication content for HCPs.
- Responsible from communication with the regions about the planning, management and execution of the events towards HCPs.
- Takes part in key product innovation & renovation projects, assisting the Healthcare Channel strategy manager
Next to the above-mentioned responsibilities you will support in different ad hoc projects (such as team activities, internal and external events). There is enough space for you to grow as much as you can!
You are a student in Marketing or any other business-related studies, with a genuine interest in Nutrition and/or Science, and how to market this. You must be a quick learner while being curious and open-minded person who likes to discover new things. As you will be working with stakeholders coming from all over the world, we are looking for a real team player with a “can-do” mentality and detail-oriented.
There are also some hard requirements that you should consider:
- You are enrolled as a student during the whole duration of the internship (if you are a non-EU citizen, you need to be enrolled at a Dutch university);
- You are fluent in English & Spanish – oral and written;
- You can start as soon as possible for a minimum of 6 months, 5 days a week;
- You are able to work in Zoetermeer, Netherlands
Danone’s mission is bringing health through food to as many people as possible and we want to invite people to join the movement for a healthier world. We recognize the power people have to impact the world through their daily choices. Healthy food needs a healthy planet, and this is what our new signature One Planet One Health embodies. Want to discover more about Danone in the Benelux? Check it out here.
Due to our culture, based on freedom and empowerment, Danone becomes the environment where every day can be a fresh adventure - full of new possibilities and opportunities to learn. We offer a monthly internship allowance plus reimbursement of home-work commuting cost in the Netherlands. Please do keep in mind that we do not offer relocation and/or accommodation benefits for students coming from abroad.
To comply with GDPR regulations, we cannot process your personal data without given consent. Therefore, we strongly recommend applying directly via our careers website.
Need more information? Please contact me