Internship - Marketing Olvarit Benelux (May 2019)
About the Job
As our new intern, you will be part of our Marketing Team of Olvarit where you will assist the Brand Managers in putting the brand strategy in action – especially for in the Netherlands. As a key player of the Marketing Team, your mission will be to support our Brand Managers in the objective to win back our market share of Olvarit the Netherlands. You will have the opportunity to see all aspects of being a Brand Manager within the world of FMCG due to the broadness of this role. Your main focus during your internship will be on (online) communication towards our target group of Young Parents.
As Marketing Intern for Olvarit, your main responsibilities can be summarized in the following:
- Content creation for Digital Journey’s – most of the owned media is linked together and requires a full-time job to plan, adapt, design & execute:
- Improve content of our website (current consumers land on a sub-optimal website);
- Improve the Direct Mails approach (flow, topics, content) to our database (50% of all pregnant moms in the NL are in our database);
- Develop Progressive WebApp: 5-step Weening guide
- Assist in on-going projects within the team, such as:
- Pouch activation program (sampling, promotions, digital communications);
- Rebranding Bambix – Olvarit: execution support plan 2019 (follow up continuation of Mediaplan);
- Introduction Multipack Pouch.
In addition to the above mentioned, you will get the freedom and the responsibility to lead projects (mainly in communication) on your own.
Do you like to work with a purpose and to prepare new born generations for a healthier future? Do you like to deliver projects and innovations in time to your costumer and become a true Marketeer? Then apply now and become our Marketing Intern for Olvarit Benelux as of May 2019 at our office in Zoetermeer, NL.
Working in highly international and dynamic environment excites you, where you are not afraid to work both autonomously and in a team. You are self-motivated and assertive in initiating action. For you, agility, speed and pragmatism are part of your DNA. Furthermore, you have a good eye for details and you love to work for brands. Lastly, you are a fluent communicator and open to express ideas and your opinion. Previous experience in Marketing is considered as a plus.
There are also some compulsory requirements that you have to meet:
- You are enrolled as a Bachelor/ Master student in the area of Marketing or Business Management for the whole period of the internship;
- Please be aware that we do not arrange work permits for non-EU students who do not study in NL.
- You are fluent in Dutch and English – oral and written;
- You are available to start as of May 2019 for 5 days per week and a minimum of 6 months.
Danone’s mission is bringing health through food to as many people as possible and we want to invite people to join the movement for a healthier world. We recognize the power people have to impact the world through their daily choices. Healthy food needs a healthy planet, and this is what our new signature One Planet One Health embodies. Click here to discover Danone’s brands and activities in the Benelux.
As our new intern you would join the Nutricia Early Life Nutrition division, which is the market leader in the BLX in the first 1000 days. The period in life the food you take make a huge impact on your total life! Generations grew up with the Nutricia brands: Nutrilon and Olvarit. This makes it a well-known company, with a broad heritage and is seen as the Expert by new moms and dads. These new mom’s and dad’s show a high level of emotional connection to the category because they want to succeed in raising their baby as good and healthy as possible. Helping them in giving the right information and putting the right products on shelf for the little ones in our society is really making a difference!
Due to our culture, based on freedom and empowerment, Danone becomes the environment where every day can be a fresh adventure - full of new possibilities and opportunities to learn. We offer a monthly internship allowance plus reimbursement of home-work commuting cost in the Netherlands. Please do keep in mind that we do not offer relocation and/or accommodation benefits for students coming from abroad.
Hit the “apply now” button. You have until the closing date April, 30th , 2019 to apply. Part of the interview process will be a telephone screening with the HR recruitment team and a 2nd round interview with your future supervising manager. To comply with GDPR regulations, we cannot process your personal data without given consent. Therefore, we strongly recommend applying directly via our careers website.
Need more information? Please contact: