Internship: Medical Affairs (Oncology)
Are you a curious and eager student interested in learning more about how our Medical Nutrition makes an impact in another person’s life? Then make sure to apply now and become our new Medical Affairs Oncology Intern in Hoofddorp, NL, starting April 2021!
About the Job
As the newest member of the Medical Affairs team in the Oncology department you will work directly alongside 2 Medical Affairs managers and a medical Director. You will support this team with tasks that define the strategy, logistical responsibilities pertaining to congresses and ensuring the all educational materials are available and current for stakeholders.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Analyzing surveys from patients, health care professionals (HCPs), Doctors and nurses and providing recommendations of improvements
- Assisting in setting up MCE (multichannel engagement) campaigns
- Supporting in setting up webinars and other online meetings for health care professionals
- Ensuring the development and creation of educational materials for both internal and external use
- Assisting with the development of strategies
- Co-Developing with other Medical Affairs Managers - Key Opinion Leaders (KOL)/stakeholder mapping and engagement plans, in close collaboration with colleagues in the countries, as well as Research and Innovation (R&I)
- Performing literature reviews for cross-functional projects
- Creating consistent slide-decks for completed, ongoing, and upcoming clinical studies
So, who are we looking for? You are a Bachelors/Masters student in Medical, Biopharmaceutical studies, or another related field. An energetic person who likes to multi-task and communicate with many stakeholders. You are a team player. You are not afraid to ask questions and are results oriented. You are well-organized and have an eye for detail to ensure a smooth execution of tasks from the beginning to end. Also, you have good analytical skills in order to highlight the important parts of data to be useful for future improvements. You are an avid user of PowerPoint, Word, and Excel. All in all, good communication skills, a proactive attitude and the eagerness to learn are important to bring this internship to success.
There are also some compulsory requirements:
- Enrolled as a student during the whole internship period (if you are a non-EU citizen, you need to be enrolled at a Dutch university);
- Ideally available to start in April 2021 for a minimum of 6 months, 5 days per week;
- You are fluent in English - spoken and written; Dutch and/or German are considered as a plus;
- You are able to work from Hoofddorp, Netherlands if the COVID-19 situation allows us to go to the office.
Do things your way. The way you work, the way you develop, the way you progress, it’s all up to you. Working here you’ll need to enjoy a fast-pace, complexity and it can get a little challenging. But it’s packed with opportunities. You’ll work with some of the best-known brands in the world, such as Evian, Nutricia, Activia and Nutrilon and we absolutely guarantee that you can just be yourself. Be innovative and entrepreneurial and the impact you could make might just amaze you. Join our movement for a healthier world. One Planet One Health BY YOU.
The main goal of the Medical Affairs Oncology team, which you will be supporting, is to show engagement to internal and external stakeholders, ranging from marketing and regulatory teams within Danone to Healthcare Professionals and patients. You will work closely with Medical doctors in a multicultural environment where entrepreneurship is valued and you will be encouraged to bring your ideas to the table!
Proactivity, empowerment, and diversity are the basis of Danone culture. You will be part of an international environment where every day can be a fresh adventure, full of new possibilities and opportunities to learn.
As our new Medical Affairs intern you will have the opportunity to learn how the business works in a large international corporation such as Danone. You will experience this through different management styles allowing you to discover the overall processes within this field. This internship will allow you the chance to see how the mixture of science and daily life within a corporation harmonize and learn how to implement science into the business.
We offer a gross monthly internship allowance* of 450 (HBO students) or 550 (University students) euros per month and a contribution towards travel if required. [TS1] Please do keep in mind that we do not offer relocation and/or accommodation benefits for students coming from abroad.
* Please be aware that you must acquire a BSN number to receive the full internship allowance.
Hit the “apply now” button! You have until the closing date 7th March 2021 to apply, however as we screen candidates on a regular basis we recommend you apply as soon as possible. The recruitment process for internships is as follows: Stage One – submit your application with your CV and Cover Letter; Stage Two – we will get to know you better through answering some questions which you will submit through video (or a written) format; Stage Three – we will invite you to an interview with your team. Please note that sometimes there are slight changes to this process.
To comply with GDPR regulations, we cannot process your personal data without given consent. Therefore, we strongly recommend applying directly via our careers website.
Need more information? Please contact Katerina Vicha via Aikaterini.email@example.com