Internship - Medical Affairs (Oncology)
Are you a curious and eager student interested in learning more about how our Medical Nutrition makes an impact in another person’s life? Then make sure to apply now and become our new Medical Affairs Oncology Intern!
About the Job
As the newest member of the Medical Affairs team in the Oncology department you will work directly alongside 2 Medical Affairs managers and a medical Director. The main goal of this team, which you will be supporting is to show engagement to internal and external stakeholders, ranging from marketing and regulatory teams within Danone to Healthcare Professionals and patients. You will support this team with tasks that define the strategy, logistical responsibilities pertaining to congresses and ensuring the all educational materials are available and current for stakeholders.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Analyzing surveys from patients, HCP, Doctors and nurses and providing recommendations of improvements
- Supporting the logistics of (international) Congresses
- Ensuring the development and creation of educational materials for both internal and external use
- Assisting with the development of strategies
- Updating Databases
- Co-Developing with other Medical Affairs Managers - Key Opinion Leaders (KOL)/stakeholder mapping and engagement plans, in close collaboration with colleagues in the countries, as well as Research and Innovation (R&I)
- Performing literature reviews for cross-functional projects
- Creating consistent slide-decks for completed, ongoing, and upcoming clinical studies
So, who are we looking for? An energetic person who likes to multi-task and communicate with many stakeholders. You are not afraid to ask questions and are results oriented. You are well-organized and have an eye for detail to ensure a smooth execution of tasks from the beginning to end. Also, you have good analytical skills in order to highlight the important parts of data to be useful for future improvements. All in all, good communication skills, a proactive attitude and the eagerness to learn are important to bring this internship to success.
In addition, you must meet the following requirements:
- You are enrolled as a student with a background in medical or biopharmaceutical studies for the whole duration of the internship (If you are a non-EU citizen, you must be enrolled at a Dutch university)
- You are fluent in English – written and verbal
- You are willing to travel/relocate to Hoofddorp, NL
- You are available as soon as possible for a minimum of 6 months, 4-5 days a week
Danone’s mission is bringing health through food to as many people as possible and we want to invite people to join the movement for a healthier world. We recognize the power people have to impact the world through their daily choices. Healthy food needs a healthy planet, and this is what our new signature One Planet One Health embodies. Click here to discover more about Danone in the Benelux.
What is in it for you?
As our new Medical Affairs intern you will have the opportunity to learn how the business works in a large international corporation such as Danone. You will experience this through different management styles allowing you to discover the overall processes within this field. This internship will allow you the chance to see how the mixture of science and daily life within a corporation harmonize and learn how to implement science into the business.
Due to our culture, based on freedom and empowerment, Danone becomes the environment where every day can be a fresh adventure - full of new possibilities and opportunities to learn. We offer a monthly internship allowance. Please do keep in mind that we do not offer relocation and/or accommodation benefits for students coming from abroad.
Hit the “apply now” button. To comply with GDPR regulations, we cannot process your personal data without given consent. Therefore, we strongly recommend applying directly via our careers website.
Need more information? Please contact me, Elin Andren-Eriksson via email@example.com