Internship (Operations) Product Sourcing Strategy
Are you looking for a challenging internship in which stakeholder and data management are key?
About the Job
You will join the Specialized Nutrition Product Sourcing and Strategy team located in Hoofddorp. The Product Sourcing Strategy is one of the key functions supporting strategic agendas. Our mission is to design the operations Specialized Nutrition (SN) network to ensure the right products are available every day and by doing that we strike for these 4 key choices.
1. Right Product Portfolio. We take part in innovation development programs and reinforce the right product portfolio e.g. recipe, SKU and volume to market.
2. Right Product Sourcing. We strategically create sourcing portfolio of our manufacturing network in semi-finished and finished goods.
3. Better network capability and capacity. We ensure business continuity by having the right production technology at the right factory with the right capacity for future growth and innovations.
4. Solid processes. We enable all above 3 activities through the established governance.
Your main key responsibilities are:
1. Data / Portfolio management
- Build an easy to maintain/update database for our global product portfolio. This database is used for communication with central business units. You will be responsible to coordinate with product development, marketing and our innovation project management teams (IRO). You will also be responsible for the development of a user-friendly interface.
- Support team with continuous improvement activities related to product roll-out.
- Consolidate technical information related to our global manufacturing assets. This will allow you to connect with our regional operation teams, central engineering and performance teams.
2. Industrial trial budget management
- The management of the global industrial trial budget is the responsibility of the product sourcing and strategy team. With the guidance and support of Tezar Saputra you will be responsible for:
- Run monthly KPI reporting with our factories and central team;
- Support review facilitation in the evaluation of gaps and opportunities;
- Optimize our reporting tools.
You are a Master student in Business / Supply Chain / Management or any other technical related field with a strong affinity for projects. You have strong data management skills and extensive experience on how to analyze a large number of data with Microsoft Excel. You are confident working autonomously in a complex work environment, think proactively and innovatively and not afraid to communicate and reach out to others. You have strong analytical skills, thriving in an environment where you can solve problems and be continuously challenged. Furthermore, you are a results-oriented person, willing and ready to learn with a ‘Can do’ mindset.
Next to this, there are a few eligibility requirements:
- Enrolled as a Master student during the whole internship period (If you are a non-EU citizen, you need to be enrolled in a Dutch university);
- You are fluent in English - oral and written;
- You can start as soon as possible for a minimum of 6 months, 5 days a week;
- You are willing to relocate/travel to Hoofddorp, NL.
Are you excited about translating complex data to easy and simple to understand overviews and working in a multinational company as Danone? Then make sure to apply now.
Danone’s mission is bringing health through food to as many people as possible and we want to invite people to join the movement for a healthier world. We recognize the power people have to impact the world through their daily choices. Healthy food needs a healthy planet, and this is what our new signature One Planet One Health embodies. Click here to discover more about Danone in the Benelux.
In the team of Jeanette Smit, we take care of the Product Sourcing and Strategy Specialized Nutrition and you will work with people like Tezar Saputra and Laura Amelia Araujo.
Proactivity, empowerment, and diversity are the basis of Danone culture. You will be part of an international environment where every day can be a fresh adventure, full of new possibilities and opportunities to learn.
We offer a gross monthly internship allowance of 450 (HBO students) or 550 (University students) euros per month and a contribution towards travel if required. Please do keep in mind that we do not offer relocation and/or accommodation benefits for students coming from abroad.
Hit the “apply now” button. You have until the closing date November, 9th 2020 to apply, however as we screen candidates regularly we recommend you apply as soon as possible. The recruitment process for internships is as follows: Stage One – submit your application with your CV and Cover Letter; Stage Two – we will get to know you better through answering some questions which you will submit through video (or a written) format; Stage Three – we will invite you to an interview with your team. Please note that sometimes there are slight changes to this process.
To comply with GDPR regulations, we cannot process your personal data without given consent. Therefore, we strongly recommend applying directly via our careers website.
Need more information? Please contact me.