Internship - Project Management Operations (Specialized Nutrition)
Are you looking for a challenging internship in which stakeholder and data management are key? Then we have this fantastic opportunity for you to join our operations projects team within the Specialized Nutrition division. Apply now and join us as Operations Projects Intern in March-April 2020 at our office in Hoofddorp, NL.
About The Job
You will join our Operations Projects (OP) team who are the project management business partners of our Specialized Nutrition operations. You will join a team consisting of around 50 colleagues located in different countries around Europe. Our main mission is to implement key projects first time right by managing various stakeholders (from the business to the factories) and the corresponding data. Your role will be to support the central team located at our office in Hoofddorp.
- You will support senior project managers in the implementation of Innovation Projects in Europe, including project planning, tracking, execution and reporting;
- As our Operations Projects Intern, you will be working on obtaining the right information from a diversity of representatives within the organization - such as our factories and central business units - with the end goal of ensuring that key projects are implemented on time, in quality & budget.
- You will track changes and monitor the new product introduction process (NPI), while having the chance to expand your knowledge and exposure within the field of project management. You will work closely with the central senior project managers and will have high level of autonomy from the beginning.
What will you learn during your internship with us?
- Project management;
- Stakeholders management;
- Data management;
- Monitoring and reporting of essential project-related data (performance, risk tracking & change requests).
You have strong data management skills and extensive experience in Microsoft Excel. We expect you to be a quick learner (and willing and ready to learn!), to demonstrate autonomy and a ‘can-do’ work attitude. You should have problem-solving skills and are not afraid to handle ambiguity.
These are our compulsory requirements for internships at DANONE
- You are enrolled as a master’s student at university during the whole period of the internship in Business / Supply Chain / Management or any other technical related study with a strong affinity for projects
- You can start as of April 2020 for a minimum of 6 months (5 days per week).
- You are willing to travel or to relocate close to Amsterdam, the Netherlands
Danone’s mission is bringing health through food to as many people as possible and we want to invite people to join the movement for a healthier world. We recognize the power people have to impact the world through their daily choices. Healthy food needs a healthy planet, and this is what our new signature One Planet One Health embodies. Click here to discover more about Danone in the Benelux.
What’s in it for you?
You have the unique opportunity to work on vital business projects which are fundamental to the continuity of our business. You will be fully involved and get the opportunity to work on your International stakeholder management, (intercultural) communication and project management skills within the field of Supply Chain. It will be a challenging but very rewarding internship with a lot of visibility in the business.
If we just described your profile, please click the “Apply now” button! Don’t wait too long as we are searching for someone as soon as possible. If you have any questions please contact me: