Internship - Sales & Operations Planning Performance (March 2019)
About the Internship
Our Sales & Operations Planning (S&OP) Performance team for the Early Life Nutrition division is looking for an Intern in the category Milks. Performance lies at the heart of finding the balance between supply and demand. You will be supervised by the Global S&OP Performance Manager in which you will be responsible for the following:
- Be the point of contact for central business units and factories worldwide;
- Update global KPIs (customer service level, forecast accuracy, days on hand, etc.) to animate the analysis of performance on a weekly and monthly basis to ensure high quality of data available;
- Report and understand the analysis to communicate to different Business Units and factories;
- Support or lead improvement projects related to reporting and/or performance;
- At the end of the internship, you will be asked to present a summary of your experiences, accomplishments and key learnings.
With this internship, you will have the opportunity to learn a lot from the global supply and demand teams, located in Schiphol and Singapore. You will be located at Danone Place Schiphol in Amsterdam, NL collaborating with many different stakeholders from the business units and factories.
Next to the above, you will also have the opportunity to be part of other projects that will be available during the internship period. There is sufficient room to develop yourself as there is enough to do!
Would you like to gain experience from the center of Danone’s operations and learn more about Sales & Operations Planning Performance within our Early Life Nutrition division? Then make sure to apply now and become our S&OP Intern as of March 2019 at our office in Amsterdam, NL!
We are looking for a student in Supply Chain, Business, Operations or Industrial Engineering with strong analytical skills in Excel. You are an open and enthusiastic person who is able to communicate the data analysis by connecting factories and business units. Also, you have an eye for detail and are not afraid to proactively reach out to people when necessary.
Furthermore, you are:
- Enrolled as a student during the whole internship period (if you are a non-EU citizen, you need to be enrolled at a Dutch university);
- Fluent in English – oral and written;
- Available to start in March 2019 for a minimum of 6 months, 5 days per week;
- Willing to travel or relocate to Amsterdam/Hoofddorp, the Netherlands
Danone’s mission is bringing health through food to as many people as possible and we want to invite people to join the movement for a healthier world. We recognize the power people have to impact the world through their daily choices. Healthy food needs a healthy planet, and this is what our new signature One Planet One Health embodies.
In this role, you will be in a central position of Danone’s operations connecting with stakeholders all over the globe, more specifically within Supply Chain and Operations. You will have the opportunity to gain a clear overview of Early Life Nutrition and to understand the product portfolio. Furthermore, you can develop your analytical, communication and leadership skills through presentations, empowerment and team work.
Proactivity, empowerment, and diversity are the basis of Danone culture. You will be part of an international environment where every day can be a fresh adventure, full of new possibilities and opportunities to learn. We offer a gross monthly internship allowance of 450 (HBO students) or 550 (University students) euros per month plus reimbursement of home-work commuting cost in the Netherlands. Please do keep in mind that we do not offer relocation and/or accommodation benefits for students coming from abroad.
Hit the “apply now” button. You have until the closing date February 17th, 2019 to apply. To comply with GDPR regulations, we cannot process your personal data without given consent. Therefore, we strongly recommend applying directly via our careers website.