Internship - Shopper & Category Management Waters (Brussels)
Do you want to discover what’s it like to work where marketing and sales comes together? Then join the Danone Waters Benelux team as an intern!
About the Job
This role is where the sales and marketing strategy come together. What does that mean for your responsibilities on a daily basis?
As an intern, you will support the Category & Shopper Marketing Manager on various different projects :
You will hence:
- Monitor and analyse category & brands performance via dashboards that create action. You will give clear diagnostics on the category, our brands and competition; and you support your colleagues in ad-hoc analyses.
- Have an essential role in the execution of our activation strategy in line with the customer requirements and our marketing, financial & business objectives. This means that you will maximize the visibility/impact in-store of our marketing initiatives via best-in-class POS materials; you will co-create our displays, and think about creative ideas to make our brands shine on the shopfloor!
- Translate marketing strategies into a compelling selling story adapted to the specifics of our customers
- On top of this, you’ll fulfill recurrent tasks on:
- Market follow-up: weekly promo watch & inform of major events
- Sell-out analysis based on Nielsen data
- Displays: support for display creation, orders and delivery flow, including weekly meeting with supply, quantity alignment with Key Accounts and supply (forecast & follow-up)
- Design of POSM materials
So, who are we looking for? We are looking for an open and enthusiastic person who is not afraid to go the extra mile. You are confident to work autonomously, but you are also a team player. You like a challenging and fast-changing environment. You are passionate about pragmatically driving results and able to use analytics as a base for actionable insights and learnings. Also, you can build straightforward stories to our customers and store-owners.
There are some hard requirements that you should consider:
- You are enrolled as a student during the whole duration of the internship;
- You are fluent in French and English as the internship will be at 80% in French language and English– oral and written. Dutch is a plus.
- You can start as of the 15th of July 2020 at the latest for a minimum of 6 months, 5 days a week;
- You are able to work in Brussels, Belgium
At Waters reporting and decision lines are short, so be ready to take on responsibility. You will be working closely with your colleagues as one young and agile multi-disciplinary team, where everyone plays a key role.
We are not a PowerPoint company nor big fans of theoretical exercises; we act as entrepreneurs, we like to challenge the status-quo to drive sustainable growth; we do not care that much about experience or degree, it's all about attitudes, it's about a growth mindset, bias for action and positive attitude.
Due to our culture, based on freedom and empowerment, Danone becomes the environment where every day can be a fresh adventure - full of new possibilities and opportunities to learn. We offer a monthly internship allowance. Please do keep in mind that we do not offer relocation and/or accommodation benefits for students coming from abroad.
If we just described your profile, please click the “Apply now” button! Don’t wait too long as we are searching for someone as soon as possible. If you have any questions please contact me: