Internship - Supply Chain (November)
Are you eager to support Danone-Nutricia bringing best care to its through supply chain service? The IBP Liquids team based at our factory in Zoetermeer is looking for a motivated and service-oriented student. So, make sure to apply now!
About the Job
You will be working in the international S&OP Liquids team of Danone’s Nutricia Global Supply Chain department, consisting of 11 people who are responsible for supply planning and S&OP of the Specialized Nutrition Liquid and 3rd Party portfolio for the Sales Units worldwide.
A great opportunity for you to learn more about Supply Chain in one of our factories! As our intern, you will get a view of what is going on throughout the organization and you will strengthen your analytical, organizational, and communication skills by getting the chance to work in a challenging, fast changing environment with many responsibilities.
We aim to achieve the target service levels in the Sales Units by producing the right SKUs at the right time and quantity, respecting agreed stock settings, across the portfolio of about 1.000 SKUs in our scope. In the process of planning, producing, releasing products and deploying the products to the Sales Units we have to collaborate with various stakeholders and manage several challenges to ensure the right service is achieved in the Sales Units..
Your main responsibilities will be:
- Support the S&OP Liquids team in the weekly service level management process
- Identify parts of portfolio with supply risks, identify root causes and mitigating actions
- Contribute to the cross-functional service level review meeting
- Perform the weekly forecast analysis (SAP APO), check completeness and consistency, identify biggest forecast changes and check them with the Sales Units
- Support the monthly S&OP process with deep dives in sales & forecast data to identify mid/long term demand trends
- Compile the weekly service level and stock coverage report for internal communication
- Perform ad hoc analysis in various domains
- Support the IBP Liquids team in developing solutions to manage large data sets (ie. demand forecast, stock cover) in an efficient way and present results/insights in a user friendly dashboards
You have an accurate and detail-oriented mindset through which you demonstrate strong analytical and quantitative skills. Furthermore, you are a great communicator with strong presentation skills and take ownership of your responsibilities. With this being said, you are definitely not afraid to reach out to colleagues. Being curious, eager to learn and being proactive are characteristics that describe you.
There are also some compulsory requirements that you should meet:
- You are enrolled as a Bachelor/Master student in Logistics or Supply Chain Management during the whole internship (Please be aware that we don’t arrange work permits for non-EU students who do not study in NL);
- You are fluent in English – oral and written;
- You are available to start as soon as possible for 6 months, preferably full-time 5 days a week (open to 4 days).
Danone’s mission is bringing health through food to as many people as possible and we want to invite people to join the movement for a healthier world. We recognize the power people have to impact the world through their daily choices. Healthy food needs a healthy planet, and this is what our new signature One Planet One Health embodies.
The S&OP Liquids team is part of Danone’s Nutricia Global S&OP department and responsible for the supply planning of Finished Goods (FG) from Supply Points Zoetermeer and 3rd Parties to all Nutricia Specialised Nutrition Country Business Units, via our centralized warehouse located in the Netherlands.
Due to our culture, based on freedom and empowerment, Danone becomes the environment where every day can be a fresh adventure - full of new possibilities and opportunities to learn. We offer a monthly internship allowance. Please do keep in mind that we do not offer relocation and/or accommodation benefits for students coming from abroad.
Hit the “apply now” button – the sooner the better. To comply with GDPR regulations, we cannot process your personal data without given consent. Therefore, we strongly recommend applying directly via our careers website.
Need more information? Please contact me Elin Andren Eriksson via firstname.lastname@example.org