Internship - Upstream Global Sourcing
Combine your Master’s degree with a real experience in an international company! Support the global manager of Upstream Plastics in his role to source the Danone needs of PS, PE, PP, PLA and masterbatches directly on the upstream markets. You will work on some specific projects to increase market knowledge and to identify and implement new sourcing opportunities, as well as support the already existing business with operational excellence
As a global upstream junior buyer you would be responsible for:
1) Build market knowledge and identify new sourcing opportunities: (1/3th of your time) upstream category
2) Support implementation of new sourcing projects (1/3th of your time)
3) Support existing Upstream Plastics activities with operational excellence: (1/3th of your time
Experience & Technical Knowledge:
- In Process of obtaining Master's degree in Purchasing, Management or Applied economics
- Experience in purchasing department is a pre
- Strong Excel Skills
Skills & Competencies:
- Analytical, Structured and Networker
- Drive and enthusiasm
- Understand links and consequences
- Speaks English fluently, other languages are a plus.
You are available fulltime, for minimum 6 months and you can start as soon as possible. Besides, you are enrolled as a student during the entire internship (non EU-citizens are only eligable to apply if they are enrolled in a Dutch university).
If you want to increase market knowledge, identify & implement new sourcing opportunities, while supporting the already existing business with operaitonal excellence, then this might be the perfect opportunity for you!
At Danone, we are dedicated to achieving health through food. And not only that, we want our mission to benefit people of every age, in every social and cultural environment and in every part of the world - as many people as possible.
Cycles & Procurement is right at the heart of making the Danone vision One Planet. One Health a reality. Through what & how we source, we shape the world in which we operate & we build the future for Danone.
With our Cycles we protect and secure our key resources (Milk, Water and Plastic) & we take a strategic approach to Procurement to support the business and social agenda of Danone. We are one team of procurement professionals worldwide working closely together with our colleagues across the Company. We secure competitive, sustainable resources, seek innovative solutions and partner up with suppliers aligned to our vision.
Are you interested to join us?
Apply directly via the website, the sooner you apply the better!