IT On Site Support Analyst
We are looking for:
For our HQ at Schiphol we are looking for an On Site Support Analyst to support the people of Danone with their hardware and software. Great opportunity to work in an international environment with a great team of colleagues.
With our global presence, brands and business within our mission 'bringing health through food to as many people as possible' we believe that people growth is a key asset to reach a sustainable business performance. Take this opportunity to GROW together!
Mission of the Role
As part of our On Site Support team in Danone Place Schiphol (DPS) you will provide our internal customers with operational and technical support, helping them work effectively and efficiently. This involves, amongst other things, performing hands-on fixes at the client level, including installing and upgrading software, installing hardware, and configuring systems and applications, troubleshooting, providing the right access and security, but also working local infrastructure or security related projects and providing event support. You do so with none or minimal disruption to the business and by working closely and proactively with your team (21 people on 6 locations) and our suppliers.
- Provide technical support to internal customers
- Performs hands-on fixes at the client level, including installing and upgrading software, installing hardware, and configuring systems and applications
- Ensure that written responses are accurate, professional, clear and concise.
- Ensure that customers are provided with relevant user guides and advice for future reference.
- Ensure positive relationships are built and maintained with all involved parties (business, team, suppliers).
- Ensure detailed documentation is produced and maintained up to date at all times
- Ensure confidentiality of the information provided by customer (i.e. user name, password, others)
- Ensure governance processes are implemented and followed and contribute to the development and align to the DAN’IS corporate standards.
- Participate or lead when relevant local infrastructure or security related projects.
To be successful in this role, you are educated as a Systems Administrator and bring least 3 years of experience in a similar position. You have lots of experience with Windows 7 and 10, Office 2010 and Office 365, iOS devices, Lotus Notes and the Symantec Management Platform. Preferably, you are ITIL v3 Foundations certified and if you have an MCSA that would be great.
- can maintain a structured workflow in a dynamic, challenging and sometimes hectic environment
- communicate accurately and professionally at all levels
- work well in a team and are an authentic, positive relationship builder
- are precise and detailed and aim for excellence, consistently producing high quality work.
- are eager to learn
- Speak Dutch fluently
If you need more information about this job, before you apply officially you can contact the recruiter below: