Junior Brand Manager Actimel
About the Job
As Junior Brand Manager, you support all marketing activities related to Actimel brand strategy. You report to a Senior Brand Manager within the Dairy Marketing department.
Your key responsibilities within this role will be the following:
- Develop an in-depth understanding and knowledge of your brand health based on key performance indicators analysis.
- Manage NPD (new product development) of your brand, both innovation and renovation,
- Participate in brand strategical reflection (marketing plan, communication strategy, etc.),
- Manage agencies and suppliers and insure proper follow-up,
- Carry-out market analysis, sales monitoring and competitive analysis of your category to provide clear recommendationssupported by solid business cases,
- Always pro-actively seek for new business opportunity in line with brand strategy,
- You are an active member of the marketing team and participate in the development of a cross-functional work spirit to facilitate project management.
Are you ready to become the new Junior Brand Manager for Actimel in Belgium? Will you help us grow the category with your agility and creativity? Then this might be of interest to you…
To be successful in this position, you have a relevant Master Degree in marketing or engineering and at least 6 month brand management experience in fast moving consumer goods organizations. You are fluent in English, French and Dutch.
You are agile and creative with strong analytical and synthesis skills. Your project management and communication skills will be key to lead your projects to success.
Your positive mind-set, autonomy and curiosity will also be highly appreciated for this job.
Danone’s mission is bringing health through food to as many people as possible and we want to invite people to join the movement for a healthier world. We recognize the power people have to impact the world through their daily choices. Healthy food needs a healthy planet, and this is what our new signature One Planet One Health embodies. Click here to discover more about Danone in the Benelux.
In this team, we take care of looking at all new trends in the market, building the strategy of Actimel brand and activate it in the market. You will work with dynamic and committed people from different departments (shopper marketing, category management, etc.) and different cultures, to bring this strategy alive with a lot of fun!
Join a company where you can learn and grow on a daily basis. This is a unique experience within a multinational company where you will learn all secrets of the brand management job. You are a fully-fledged member of the team and will be able to contribute to the development and growth of your brand thanks to your ideas and your deep reflection.
But more importantly – growth opportunities for next steps in either your marketing environment or towards a next role in other departments closely related to this function.
Hit the “apply now” button. We are looking for someone as soon as possible, so the sooner you apply the better. You have until the closing date 12th of December to apply. Part of the interview process will be a telephone interview, followed by first and second round interviews which will be held in our office in Brussels (Docks).
To comply with GDPR regulations, we cannot process your personal data without given consent. Therefore, we strongly recommend applying directly via our careers website.
Need more information? Please contact me: