Junior Global Medical Affairs Manager Frailty
Managing tactically and operationally the medical activities for projects in the area of Frailty (e.g. disease related malnutrition in frail elderly) in order to achieve the company and category vision, the credibility of Nutricia and the brand objectives.
About the Job
As our Junior Global Medical Affairs Manager Frailty, your key responsibilities are the following:
- Maintain high level of knowledge on Frailty and Disease related malnutrition (and relevant aspects of medical nutrition, muscle science and the health care environment) including trends, opportunities and threats.
- Create and deliver presentations both internally and externally on the scientific basis of our products in the area of Frailty
- Participate in projects to renovate/innovate products and services:
- Ensure link to medical/market reality through delivering and generating insights
- Develp rationales, Q&A, dossiers, claims substantiation and communication materials (including sales training materials) to support product value proposition, positioning, messaging and market access (reimbursement and price justificatin)
- Develop clear overviews and analysis of existing evidence base and gaps:
- Work with Information Services to identify, interpret and share relevant key clinical data with countries using available tools
- Based on identified gaps and needs, support the development of an evidence plan for Frailty, including investigator-sponsored studies, post-marketing surveys, observational studies, etc. in close collaboration with Global Medical Affairs Director and colleagues from other departments (marketing, research, sales, etc.)
- Work closely with R&I to define appropriate study designs.
- Map opinion leaders and other key stakeholders (e.g. payers, policy makers) in the area of Frailty and develop influencing plans using available tools to shape the field of Frailty
- Drive and lead the organization and implementation of KOL and HCP events, meetings and education (symposia, Advisory Boards, HCP Study days, etc.) in the area of Frailty
- Address internal nutritional and dietetic questions related to our product portfolio
- Address local country questions
- Input into the medical Frailty and Disease related malnutrition strategy
To be able to achieve the above, you have a Master- or PhD- degree in Life Science (Nutrition, dietetics and/or (para-) medical) and preferably 1-2 years relevant experience in a clinical or commercial environment (health care ie hospital setting, food or pharmaceutical industry).
If you are our ideal candidate, you also need the following:
- Preferably clinical experience within frail elderly and or Frailty / Disease related malnutrition
- Have business acumen and understanding of future trends in multi-HCP environment (e.g. literature, competition, congresses, etc.)
- Experience in KOL engagement
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to easily interact with people (both internally and externally) and in translating scientific information to different audiences
- A proactive and can-do attitude
- Flexible, curious, open, team player
- Agility to be able to deal with several projects at the same time while keeping the right focus,
- Fluency in business English, written and oral
- Willingness to travel 10-20% of the time
Danone’s mission is bringing health through food to as many people as possible and we want to invite people to join the movement for a healthier world. We recognize the power people have to impact the world through their daily choices. Healthy food needs a healthy planet, and this is what our new signature One Planet One Health embodies. Click here to discover more about Danone in the Benelux.
At Danone we offer a complete package of benefits, with a good primary salary and yearly bonus, but also benefits like a premium free pension, 30 days annual leave, discounts on a collective health insurance and our Danone products.
Hit the “apply now” button. Part of the interview process will be a telephone interview, followed by interviews -in our office in Hoofddorp.
To comply with GDPR regulations, we cannot process your personal data without given consent. Therefore, we strongly recommend applying directly via our careers website.
Need more information? Please contact me Eugénie Mullie, Talent Manager, firstname.lastname@example.org