Junior Internal Communication Manager Benelux
Want to join us? We are looking for a Junior Internal Communication Manager Benelux to join Danone at our beautiful office in Brussels (Docks), as part of our General Secretary Team Benelux. You will work in a multicultural working environment with people from all over the world.
About the Job
You will be part of a team of internal communication managers from across Danone’s Benelux locations. You will report to the Internal Communication Manager Benelux, who is based in The Netherlands (Zoetermeer).
You will work on transversal internal communication for the broader Benelux region, consisting of 5 offices and 3 factories in the Netherlands and Belgium, supporting global and local communication campaigns. On a more local level, you will work on various internal communication projects for the Belgian dairy division and provide day to day support for their internal communication.
Your main responsibilities are:
- To help develop and support the local Dairy and broader Benelux internal communication strategies, with main focus on Belgian and cross-BU topics:
- You are the main point of contact for our factory in Rotselaar (BE) for their internal communication;
- To engage with various local and remote stakeholders (i.e. HR, IT, Legal, Corporate Affairs, Sales & Marketing) to support them in building and rolling out an internal communication plan for their projects and cross-BU events;
- Ensuring that the internal communication messages look great visually and are easy to understand;
- To share messages timely via the right channels (i.e. Workplace by Facebook, narrowcasting, internal magazine, posters, etc.);
- Engaging with agencies for the realization of internal media productions (i.e. print/video);
- To (help) organize and animate internal events;
- Contribute to employer branding, creating a culture of ambassadors, overall engagement and pride;
- Being a true ambassador of our company culture by helping make sure that Danoners across the Benelux understand our corporate values, mission and vision.
You have a university bachelor’s degree, a passion for (internal) communication and a minimum of 2 years of working experience, preferably in a large, complex organization. To be successful in this role, you must have strong communication skills: you make even complex things easy to understand through the use of the right words and graphics. You are a true belief in team spirit: you need your team members to reach the best result – at the same time, you are able to work independently. You are a digital ‘Guru’ and you know how to create impactful videos, posters. You are comfortable to speak up, align with your stakeholders or give a presentation, whether it’s to a director or a direct colleague.
For this role, you know how to express yourself in a professional way in French and English (native/fluent), and Dutch (working) level.
Danone’s mission is bringing health through food to as many people as possible and we want to invite people to join the movement for a healthier world. We recognize the power people have to impact the world through their daily choices. Healthy food needs a healthy planet, and this is what our new signature One Planet One Health embodies. Click here to discover more about Danone in the Benelux.
At Danone, we offer a complete package of benefits, with a competitive primary salary and yearly bonus.
Hit the “apply now” button before the 29th of February 2020. To comply with GDPR regulations, we cannot process your personal data without given consent. Therefore, we strongly recommend applying directly via our careers website.
Need more information? Please contact me