Brand Manager - Tailored Nutrition
At Danone Nutricia, we don’t want to offer you just a role, we want to offer you a career. We are now looking for a Medical Brand Manager to join our Benelux team in Zoetermeer. You have gained a first-year experience within the field of marketing and you will now get the opportunity to work on various innovation projects, where you are able to develop your skills and set the basis for the future.
At Danone, we are dedicated to achieving health through food. And not only that; we want our mission to benefit people of every age, in every social and cultural environment and in every part of the world - as many people as possible.
Nutricia Netherlands B.V. is part of Danone. Nutricia focuses on specialized nutrition which promotes healthy growth and development of children from 0 to 36 months. We are present in the market with the brands Nutrilon, Olvarit and Bambix. Nutricia has a leading position in the Dutch market of baby and children’s nutrition.
For our Benelux marketing team, we are looking for a Medical Brand Manager
In daily practice you are responsible for:
- You will support the Senior Medical Brand Manager in developing strategies & brand plans
- For your portfolio, you will analyze the market and Healthcare Nutrition (HCN) channels, where you identify competitors' key business drivers
- You will drive category plans for existing and new Healthcare Professional (HCP) audiences
- You will develop relevant, unique and differentiated communication strategies and messaging to HCP.
- You will participate in cross-functional teams to develop and launch new products
- You are responsible for a specific part of the A&P budget
Needed for success
You have gained a first experience of at least one year within the field of marketing. You have strong communication skills and you know how to influence and convince your stakeholders, externally and internally. In your first year working within marketing, you have developed your project management skills and your presentation skills. You are also fluent in Dutch & English.
What’s in it for you?
At Danone we offer a complete package of benefits, with a competitive primary salary and yearly bonus, but also benefits like a premium free pension, 30 days annual leave and several discounts on a collective health insurance and even on some of our products.
But more importantly – many opportunities for next steps in your career. A next step could be a position as a Brand Manager or a sales position.
Need more information? Please contact Esther van Aalst: